*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/2966929-Ron-discovers-the-spell-Becomes-Daphne-Greengrass
by napo08
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1981406
Harry joins feminine side.
This choice: Ron discovers the spell. Becomes Daphne Greengrass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Ron discovers the spell. Becomes Daphne Greengrass

    by: RonisSlytherin
Ron was scared. Harry was missing, Dumbeldore was missing, even Malfoy was missing. People were disappearing and nobody knew how or why.

Sirius was off looking for Harry, and professor Lupin was setting up a safe house in case this was all Voldemort's doing.

Going through Harry's stuff made him feel dirty. But he needed to try and find a clue to where Harry had gone.

That was when he discovered IT. The spell that Harry apparently had been using all summer. According to the notes Harry had even been female.

A vindictive part of him thought Malfoy deserved what he got. Deciding that Harry had left on his own terms made Ron relax a little. Harry would come back when he was ready. In the meantime let's try this new spell.

...........

The next week passed in a blur. Ron slowly perfecting the spell and realizing the addictiveness of the spell. The euphoria it gave. Being armed and forwarded of it's dangers; Ron had the spell bend to his will.

It would come to a head on the express. Ron found a gorgeous blonde sitting alone reading a book. A surprise stunner and locking the compartment did the trick.

Taking in the unconscious girl made Ron realize who it was. Daphne Greengrass. The heiress to one of the biggest fortunes in Wizarding Britain.

"Imagius Duplicus" Ron declared and watched as he began to shrink in height. Ron watched as his body began to mirror the dimensions of Daphne as his body was becoming an exact copy of her body.

Hair went from red to blonde. Chest went from toned abs to impressive bust. The Weasley snake between his legs becoming a churning cauldron of womanly want and need.

Not wanting to be caught, and wanting to make the switch complete he fired the same spell at Daphne. This time the process occured in reverse. The body went from being a stunning blonde girl to a cute red headed boy.

Ron finished the spell with a clothing correction feeling even more arousal as feminine knickers and uniform formed around and cupped his, rather her, body.

Only a minute had passed since he had entered the compartment. But now Ron and Daphne had effectively swapped bodies.

One last subtle obliviate spell and levitation charm to remove the male from the compartment and Ron had successfully taken over the life of one Daphne Greengrass.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RonisSlytherin (UN: jonthekid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
napo08 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981406-Harry-Potter-TG/cid/2966929-Ron-discovers-the-spell-Becomes-Daphne-Greengrass