*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981605-Giant-Friendly-Spiders
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1981605
Spiders get huge for some reasons

Spiders get huge for some reasons

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Spiders grow to unlimited sizes in a series of scenarios

The spiders must be friendly and not hurt anyone even if it no sense

If you don't like spiders getting super big learn to love giant spiders (and their normals sized cousins) and then come back

Keep choice chapters to a minimum, after the scenario is chosen get straight to it and give an exit choice, especially please avoid chains of choice chapters mid scenario, these things break the narrative of the story making it much less enjoyable to read and often kill a path. I would like as high a percentage of the chapters to have story in them as possible.

Present choices that give flexiblity about exactly what happens in the next chapter. E.g. when the spider first turns up rather then several chapters determining its exact size give options like 1. you hear rustling in the bushes (smaller spider) and 2. You hear a steady series of of mild earthquakes (big spider). Gender and whether your spider or a human (or whatever) should usually be decided in the first chapter of the scenario with different start option for changing those things.

Non spider things can grow too as long as the story stays focused on spiders getting big

Whilst the spiders must be friendly anything that isn't a spider can be mean, its a lot easier to be good if there are some bad guys to stop.

Any additions are welcome, creativity is valued more then polish
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1981605-Giant-Friendly-Spiders