*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sailor Mercury
  2. Choosing a Senshi
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982055-Sailor-Moon-ENF/cid/1761294-Sailor-Mercury
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1982055
Sailor Moon and her allies find themselves in a variety of embarrassing predicaments.
This choice: Sailor Mercury  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sailor Mercury

    by: Misayaka
Ami Mizuno, called Ami by her friends. She loves reading, sandwiches, and is generally believed to be incredibly bashful and withdrawn.

Those who know her best know that there's a little more to her than that, though. She's also an unapologetic fangirl when she latches onto an obsession(see: the Starlights fan club), and knows more than she lets on about quite a few suggestive subjects.

Her bashful nature is no demeanor, though. She is very cagey about her interests, and quick to become flustered when they're brought out into the open.

Little wonder having her outfit compromised is the worst thing that could happen to her.

Ami is a girl of many interests, but if she's out in public, it's for one of a few reasons.

On this particular day, leading up to the most embarrassing string of events in her life,

Ami was enjoying a peaceful afternoon at...

You have the following choices:

1. Home.

2. The library.

3. School.

4. At the cafe with her friends.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Misayaka (UN: misayaka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phantom Pen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1982055-Sailor-Moon-ENF/cid/1761294-Sailor-Mercury