*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1983560
A major medical breakthrough allows for people to rent out their life

A major medical breakthrough allows for people to rent out their life

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Five short years in the future scientists developed new types of nanotechnology. These incredibly tiny machines allowed for miracles of surgery. Amputees easily had limbs replaced, and surgeries once thought impossible became possible. While brain surgeries remained out of the plausible realm due to the incredible fragility of the human brain, human head transplants became possible, and quite easy to perform.

Because of this tremendous technology, several companies emerged to commercialize the product. One of these companies, Newlife, offered the nanotechnology to the public on the terms that people rented out their life. "Rented out their life?" you might ask. That is exactly what happened. Individuals enter the store and agree to rent out their body. Once doing so that individual may then select a body of a fellow renter and trade heads with them thanks to the nanotechnology.

Besides trading heads, the renters agree to a formal terms of conditions that guarantees that they will live out the life of the person they swapped with. Everyone sees these individuals as they actually are with swapped heads, but despite this they realize that those individuals agreed to the swap.

Newlife provides the opportunity for an individual to experience another life and be someone else, despite being seen for who they truly are.If they do not agree to the terms of condition their security deposit, worth 3/4 of the overall cost of a rental, goes to the individual whose life they are renting.

Who will rent their life?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life