*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Playful Butt-y
  2. Teen Gossip
  3. Pink is the new black
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/1831574-Playful-Butt-y
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: She ignores you, grabbing the nearby beer to start drinking.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Playful Butt-y

    by: Froakie
Your mouth opens in shock and your body trembles in fear as the mighty giantess Taylor hovers before you. . making direct eye contact with your little shrunken form. You twitch and stay motionless, watching her from above and wandering what she is thinking. She cocks her head to one side and carefully stares at you.

'NEVERMIND!!' The goddess states as she continues to stare at you 'IT'S JUST A LITTLE BUG!!'

With that acknowledgement, she grabs onto the beer, giving you a little smile and turns away. You felt your heart beating out of your chest. What a close call. You felt almost like. . . like she knew who you were. . or at least that you were a person. You shook your head. It . . it couldn't be. Why would she let you live in here like this? She. . she had to have just literally thought you were a bug.

You continued watching her from behind, watching her young supple butt twitch a bit as she stretched herself forward. The beer bottle shifted itself upward and some of its alcoholic beverage poured into her mouth.

'WOAH!!' Taylor exclaimed, chugging down a little bit more.

'NO, I JUST TOOK A BIG DRINK!! I FORGOT THAT DAD BUYS THE REALLY STRONG STUFF!! JEEZ!!!'

Taking another big drink, you watched as she got a little wobbly. Surely she couldn't be getting drunk that fast? Then again. . who knew. She was kind of on the small side. . . well for a normal person anyway. Taylor might not have been able to handle alcohol too well.
Suddenly, she started to move backwards a little, her ass and body shaking quickly as she let out a roarous laugh. Your eyes grew wide as she collided with the dresser, thrusting you forward and causing you to bump into her big tight ass!!

WHOMP!!

You collided with the ass and fell backwards, still on the dresser but now looking straight up at the grand canyon sized ass!! Moving backward, you pulled yourself away from it. . if she leaned backwards even the slightest amount she could crush you and never even know it. You grabbed onto your chest, as you realized that without even doing anything, she had almost crushed you.

Her ass started to shake again!! She was. . was about to laugh again. Moving yourself backward, you crawled on your arms as fast as you could. It would have been easier to just stand up and walk backwards, but. . well. . yeah, butt.

'HA HA HA HA!! THAT IS PRETTY FUNNY!!! NO, I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE!! WHAT WAS THE WEBSITE CALLED AGAIN!!'

She leaned herself back against the dresser, crushing the small area that you had been at. Your heart was beating so fast as you realized that was all it would take to totally crush your existence. Standing to your feet, you watched every muscle and fleshy part of her butt moving a little bit from her mildly inebriated state. Moving closer, you watched as it moved just slightly in the air. It was . . was beautiful.

'OKAY, I'LL CHECK IT OUT LATER!! I'M GETTING KIND OF HUNGRY!! I'M GOING TO GO MAKE SOME LUNCH!! TALK TO YOU LATER, BECKY!!'

With that, she clicked her phone shut and placed it down beside you without even turning around.

THUD!!

You watched with wonder as this enormous little cell phone crashed beside you. It was about the size of a small building!! You laughed a little in your head when you thought that maybe. . it was about the size of one of the original computers. Getting on top of the phone, you started looking for something you could rip off of. Some source of materials perhaps? Moving over, you examined it. You didn't really see too much that you could salvage from it. Maybe if you. . .

Whoosh!!

Taylor's hand reached down again!! She. . she was picking up the phone!! You were still on top of it!! What were you thinking!! She was still right there, you should have never messed with her phone with her still drinking . . and right in front of you!!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Froakie (UN: froakie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/1831574-Playful-Butt-y