*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. thunder
  2. late at night
  3. Alex
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000910-the-dimension-hopper/cid/1830276-thunder
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2000910
the machine Alex made can travel through dimensions...but who uses it, and where to?
This choice: thunder  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

thunder

    by: kingalex1234
thunder boomed outside. Alex remembered that Sarah had said that there was supposed to be a thunder storm tonight...that meant he had to finish quickly, or risk a repeat of his first experience.

lightning flashed outside, with thunder booming every once in a while. the thunder he could handle, it was the lightning he was afraid of. lightning contained thousands of joules worth of electricity, most middle scholars knew that. that meant if lightning were to strike the lightning rod his parents built, then the resulting electricity would overload the Dimension Hopper, causing it to activate. Alex closed the machine, ready to finally put it away...and then it came.

the flash of light was brighter, and the crackle of electricity could be heard loud and clear. the lights flashed as the machine started up. Alex didn't have time to get away before a bright flash of light caused him to black out.

You have the following choices:

1. he awakes with no one around

*Noteb*
2. he is being examined by someone

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kingalex1234 (UN: kingalex1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kingalex1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000910-the-dimension-hopper/cid/1830276-thunder