*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Horny Kitty
  2. The Epidemic Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001293-Anthro-Virus-Epidemic/cid/1831090-Horny-Kitty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2001293
A mysterious virus has broken out, turning people into lusty anthro ladies!
This choice: Anthro sister comes in to join the fun.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Horny Kitty

    by: tmansl997
Kyle starts to get up, only to see someone in the door, staring lustfully at him and his cow mother. She was a buxom anthro tabby cat, with breasts the size of your head and a second pair beneath. She gazes onto the two of them as she licks her lips and sways her hips. "I'm back from the mall~..." He realizes that that the cat girl is his sister... and judging from her pussy, she's seen a good deal of action already...

That doesn't stop her from lunging onto the couch alongside Kyle and their still horny mother. She immediately plunges onto his cock as momma cow presses her dripping snatch onto his mouth, forcing him to eat her out. As his sister and mother used him, they passionately make out, all taboos about being related erased from their altered minds. Kyle is helpless but to let the anthros fuck him and use him for their pleasure. Still, he had to admit he liked it...

Finally, all three came together. The two animal women pulled back to make out together, ignoring Kyle for now.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tmansl997 (UN: tmansl997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001293-Anthro-Virus-Epidemic/cid/1831090-Horny-Kitty