*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2009207-Adventures-in-Anthro-Poke-verse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2009207
You get sucked into a special Pokemon cartridge, where all Pokemon are sexy anthro women.

You get sucked into a special Pokemon cartridge, where all Pokemon are sexy anthro women.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You bought a cheap, unlabeled copy of Pokemon from a yard sale. Sounds like the start to a bad creepypasta, right? Well, not quite. Once you boot up the game, you find yourself blacking out, only to awaken in a void, with only one message to greet you: "Are you a boy, or a girl?"

You are about to embark on an adventure full of tits, asses, Pokemon, and sex. For you see, in this version of the Pokemon universe, all Pokemon are sex-loving anthro babe versions of themselves. It's your mission to tame and fuck them all. Only then do you get the option to leave... or maybe you'd rather stay?

RULES:
1. Give long, detailed posts.
2. Use proper grammar and spelling please. If you have issues, I will gladly proofread and edit for you.
3. No inserting pictures please.
4. As not everyone may not know what every Pokemon looks like, please link to a Pokedex entry of it using link and the popnote tool.
5. No one line posts or "something else" options, as they ruin the flow of the story.
6. Rules to how this world works will be given in the first chapter. Please follow them.

FETISHES ALLOWED:
- Breast/Butt/Hourglass Expansions
- Gender Change (male to female only)
- Human to Pokemon Transformation
- For large Pokemon, Giantess is allowed, but keep it reasonable
- Yuri

FETISHES FORBIDDEN:
- Vore
- Unbirth
- Scat, Farting, Watersports, or any other fetish involving things usually considered gross.
- Foot Fetish
- Gore/Death
- BDSM
- Yaoi

Anything not listed, please run by me. For instance, Futa is something I don't want in this story, but if you can come up with a good reason for it, I will allow it.

Most importantly: have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2009207-Adventures-in-Anthro-Poke-verse