*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More food?
  2. Food?
  3. Rest for a bit
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011338-Lisas-Tight-Squeeze/cid/2078688-More-food
by Jbrjr
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2011338
Lisa's curiosity gets her in a tight spot.
This choice: More food?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

More food?

    by: Glurgel Durgel
More food! Her own pile had begun to run dry, so as she finished up the first pile she moved onto the second pile, slightly farther down the cavern. As she ate, the food took a hefty toll on her body. Her belly began to push outwards, and her bottom slowly filled her shorts more and more. By the time she realized she should continue on, she was much too large to fit back the way she came. But as she finished gorging, she noticed a hole in the wall opposite the one she came from. As she stood and moved toward it, she also noticed more food out of the corner of her eye. Will she...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eat more food. Adventure can be had afterwards.

*Noteb*
2. Explore the hole. Adventure is yet to be had.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Glurgel Durgel (UN: thatrandomguy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jbrjr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011338-Lisas-Tight-Squeeze/cid/2078688-More-food