*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Look at sleeping bag.
  2. Hello darkness my old friend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2535908-Look-at-sleeping-bag
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2019458
You find yourself trapped in Equestria with some very large ponies.
This choice: Look at sleeping bag.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Look at sleeping bag.

    by: Absolfusion
Deciding that the bed might be a little bit too big to climb you instead circle around to the sleeping bag. Running your hands along the fabric you struggle to find an entry point. There is no zipper visible unless it's in a spot you can't reach like underneath.

Maybe it's got a drawstring somewhere? Frustrated by your fruitless search, you change tactics. There HAS to be some way into this thing. Maybe you could try crawling underneath to search for the entry hole? That's risky, the giant whatever-it-is could easily roll over and crush you. Granted, you would have a fabric barrier between you, but you'll still be pinned. And which end to start from? You can't exactly tell the two sides apart. Through an impeccable leap of logic, you elect to go with the side facing nearest the bed first. Scurrying over you crawl underneath and carefully wriggle your way in there... and... success! You found the entry hole for the head! It's drawn tight though, there might barely be just enough room for you to squeeze in there.

You only hesitate a moment for a moment before shrugging. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
You grab the elastic and push with all your strength. With this the hole widens JUST enough you can fit your legs in. You wriggle, shimmy and shake until the rest of your body follows suit. Immediately once you're inside you feel a wave of moisture and heat from the giant creature slumbering inside. It's pitch black inside so you can't actually see the creature, but you can definitely hear it, taking slow measured breaths as it slumbers.

The space in here is rather tight. Walking might alert the creature so you get down on your knees and crawl to where you figure the creatures head must be, compressing the soft fabric beneath you as you go along. It's curled up into the fetal position near the center of the bag, laying on its side. Inching the way along your journey you accidentally run into what you think must be hair. It feels soft and silky making you think the owner might be female. Upon touching it the hair immediately curls around you, as if trying to ensnare you.

Well, it looks like you're in a pickle now. What are you going to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Struggle

2. Take a more nuanced approach

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Absolfusion (UN: absolfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2535908-Look-at-sleeping-bag