*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2536738-Struggle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2019458
You find yourself trapped in Equestria with some very large ponies.
This choice: Struggle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Struggle

    by: Absolfusion
You try to gently pry the hairs off, but more keep springing up to trap you. You wiggle and shake but to no avail! It's almost as if the hairs themselves are alive. Down below the breathing catches, and then lets out a quiet moan. That... is definitely female.

The more you struggle the more the filaments cocoon you. You finally stop when it's clear you aren't going to accomplish anything. Exhausted, you accept your fate and soon drift off into sleep

A small amount of light trickles into a gap in your small covered space, tickling your eyes and rousing you from your long sleep. You flutter and blink allowing yourself to wake up and let your eyes to adjust to the incoming sunlight, A light test wiggle confirms that while the filaments have loosened a bit to allow for more free movement, they still held you quite firm. The whole room rocks gently from side to side, cluing you in that your monstrous captor is likely on the move to someplace, completely unaware of her tiny passenger.

Muffled voices (captoress included) talk and laugh outside. The sound of her voice sends minuscule tremors throughout your body shaking you slightly. You strain your ears to hear but can find no meaning in their words. They might as well be speaking in another language. As a precaution, you grab more hair to anchor yourself in case movement shakes you loose.


It might be safer to climb upwards to the top of the head, you reason. That way you can get a high vantage point and finally get a good look at the world around you. First, you grab a clump above you and pull yourself up to jimmy your legs free. Then like some kind of star athlete, you steadily haul yourself upwards, taking occasional breaks to rest your weary arms. You are not a star athlete. Surprisingly you find little resistance from the hairs themselves. Maybe that was a one time only thing or a fluke? Maybe you're just an insane suicidal idiot who can't leave well enough alone?

Finally, you find a place where you can climb no more, and poke your head up into the bright daylight and take a look around. A field of silverish white hair contrasts heavily with the azure blue sky. Two great monoliths rise up to either side of you. occasionally turning and twitching in the cool breeze. They are clearly covered in light grey fur, Are you on some type of animal?

Slowly you sink down, contemplating what you just saw. Those were ears. EARS. Covered in FUR. You must be losing your mind, This... this has to be some kind of dream. You hitched a ride on an animal that just so happens to live in houses and sleep in tight snuggly beds and, if you weren't mistaken, those were horse ears. So THAT's why you couldn't understand what they were saying.

Steeling yourself, you resolve to make for one of the ears. You've come this far, it would do no good to chicken out now. If this is a dream, the worst thing that can happen to you is die and then wake up. Maybe you could even have a little fun in the process.

The... left ear looks like a safe bet, given that's the one closest to you. Walking across the fluffy mane is an interesting experience. Soft and bouncy yet not quite solid. Every once in a while a sudden quick movement makes you lurch, as the girl-creatur-- er, the horse turns her head to look at something. Thankfully you don't think she can feel you, otherwise, she would've already attempted to swat you off her mane. The sun is a full quarter ahead in the sky when you finally reach your destination, meaning an hour had passed. From your lofty perch, you can see everything.

You are definitely in a town, giant horses of a shocking array of colors weave in and out of buildings, run vendor stalls, or otherwise mill in the street, speaking in their incomprehensible language. The buildings themselves look rustic, like an old German village or something right out of The Wizard of Oz. Beside you is a dizzying drop to the flagstone ground below. You'd rather not fall so you cling closely to the furry ear.

You would be remiss to not mention the giant white glasses looming ahead of you and partially obstructing your view. Whoever wore these glasses must be intelligent, or have very poor eyesight. Either way, you're fairly certain they won't try to eat you if you have your biology right. Maybe you should try to make contact? It couldn't hurt, right?

You have the following choices:

1. Try stroking and petting her ear

2. Shout into it

3. Abandon the ear and move towards her face

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Absolfusion (UN: absolfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2536738-Struggle