*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Climb bed
  2. Hello darkness my old friend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2561637-Climb-bed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2019458
You find yourself trapped in Equestria with some very large ponies.
This choice: Climb bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Climb bed

    by: Absolfusion
You grasp onto the silky fabric, slowly pulling yourself upwards underneath the heavy comforter and onto the top of the bed. Immediately you make contact with an immense furry body, expanding and contracting with every breath it takes and putting off an immense amount of heat. You already feel yourself sweating just being close to the thing. The fur itself is luxurious and silky, smelling sweet like vanilla. If you had to take a guess you were somewhere in the middle of the creature's back, though it's quite possible you could be wrong. Your ability to navigate in the darkness is practically nil, so you're going to have to pick a direction and start walking while hugging the creature's hairy skin.

You can try

You have the following choices:

1. Going left

*Noteb*
2. Going right

3. Climbing up

*Noteb*
4. Wait to see what happens

*Noteb*
5. Going to sleep

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Absolfusion (UN: absolfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2561637-Climb-bed