*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Look for a way out
  2. Hello darkness my old friend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2561810-Look-for-a-way-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2019458
You find yourself trapped in Equestria with some very large ponies.
This choice: Look for a way out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Look for a way out

    by: darklordzx5
You'd rather not have gone near whoever was sleeping in the poorly lit room, so you continued looking around until your eyes had adjusted to the dark, giving you some idea where you are.

It looked like the room of a small child. A fairly big one too.

And looked it has a friend sleeping in too.

It seems that you avoided an disaster, what kind of situation would have happened if one of those children discover you? They could've mistaken you for some kind of toy, a little pet or a nasty pest to get rid of, or if they screamed the parents would've come in and assumed the worst. Still, you were in danger so long as you lingered here so you scanned the room for any means of escape.

The window was out because it was closed, and even if it wasn't you had no means to get there unless you somehow become spiderman and climb the walls, or grow a pair of wings..

However there was the door, it was, thankfully, open the kids hadn't properly closed the door which was a blessing in disguise.

You stealthily crept to the door and slipped through the small opening, successfully leaving the child's room. You were now on a open, dark lit corridor, there were windows that let the moonlight in, allowing you view of each side and the contents of it.

Whichever family owned this house, they were rich. The corridors themselves were big with lush carpets covering the floor and portraits on the walls, you couldn't quite distinguish the shapes but they looked colorful, one of those shapes looked like a quadruped dressed in a fancy suit.

Some of them were of a black cat, possibly a pet of theirs. You hoped that you wouldn't meet it on your long journey out of here.

Now, what to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darklordzx5 (UN: firelordzx5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2561810-Look-for-a-way-out