*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2562401-Go-left-side-of-the-corridor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2019458
You find yourself trapped in Equestria with some very large ponies.
This choice: Go left side of the corridor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go left side of the corridor.

    by: darklordzx5
Seeing no one coming, you opted to go for the left side, hoping to see for an exit from there, hopefully. You walked onward to the left. You stayed close to the walls so in case of someone walking down this corridor You won't be that noticiable .

It took you minutes to reach the end of the corridors and what you saw were stairs, however, you didn't see it as a challenge as steps were close to each other.

"So this was the second floor." You murmured, while you don't have any problem going down, it's going to be a tiring process..

You grimaced on that though.

***

"Stairs... no more..." You gasped and panted after reaching down floor, this was an the hall and by god, sure is immense!

You could identify few more paintings and pictures in the walls of hall but due to the lack of light you couldn't see anything other than colorful mess. You see on the distance from what you can guess is the main doors of the house, as expected, it was closed but you could get outside by squeezing through the doors' underside. However, you see another door in the hall, one open and lights coming out of it, there were some noises too but it was too far away to hear properly...

You...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You go through the main door.

*Noteb*
2. Investigate the open door.

*Noteb*
3. Do neither and wait.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darklordzx5 (UN: firelordzx5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2562401-Go-left-side-of-the-corridor