*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2562416-Go-Right-Side-of-the-Corridor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2019458
You find yourself trapped in Equestria with some very large ponies.
This choice: Go Right Side of the Corridor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go Right Side of the Corridor.

    by: darklordzx5
You went to the the right side of the hallway, and sticked closed to the the walls so in case someone walks around the propiety, this way you won't be spotted easily by any giant. But you didn't think one would walk now given the time.

Still better safe then sorry.

You reach on the end of the hall and unfortunately, it was also the dead end which means that the right way was the left side...

It's gonna be a pretty long walk now.

On the fascinating side, you were on front of another room, one that was also open just like the kids' room. It seemed that everyone around here doesn't lock their room.

This could be the parents bedroom or a total different room.

"Well, since I am here.." You move slowy to the crack in the door only to see.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It is a Bedroom

2. It isn't a bedroom

*Noteb*
3. The Door suddenly opens!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darklordzx5 (UN: firelordzx5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2562416-Go-Right-Side-of-the-Corridor