*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2615105-A-giant-pair-of-underwear-edited
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2019458
You find yourself trapped in Equestria with some very large ponies.
This choice: A giant pair of underwear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A giant pair of underwear (edited)

    by: Absolfusion
You were in a giant pair of underwear, which seemed to be of the female variety if the frills and bright colors were to be believed. Two monolithic columns pressed in from either side, meaning those were legs and you were right smack dab in the middle of them!
A pair of panties were being put on you inside them...
You scrabbled across the rapidly rising landscape looking for an escape route but found none, and the soft snap of a waistband sealed your fate, and the darkness became complete. There was barely enough room to breathe, let alone move, and you were being pressed up against something, soft, moist, and furry. A tentative touch to the furry mound confirmed your suspicions. Clearly you were in the cleft of someone's privates that had mistakenly scooped you up when they put on their underwear. In hindsight you should've seen something like this coming.

The stifling darkness got worse as the girl began to move, not only pressing you into her sex but actually rubbing you against it causing the moist feeling to grow. You needed to get out of here quickly if you wanted to avoid arousing her any further.

You have the following choices:

1. You try crawling to safety

2. You hear a noise from above

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Absolfusion (UN: absolfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2019458-Tiny-Equestrian-Adventures/cid/2615105-A-giant-pair-of-underwear-edited