*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What do you want first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021525-Beneath-Your-Big-Sisters-Smelly-Feet/cid/1900321-What-do-you-want-first
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2021525
Your big sister loves to torture you with her feet, let us count the ways!
Chapter #1

What do you want first?

    by: AspiringShame
"Please Mom no! Please don't leave me alone with her!" you plead to your mother.

"Honey stop whining about your sister. She's not going to do anything to you. She's in charge til I get back and please try to get along?" your mother replies.

There went your hopes right down the drain. You couldn't believe it. A whole week trapped under your sister's rank feet. You sadly watched your mother's car drive away. Suddenly you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn around and see Amy grinning down at you.

"Alright Stan I'm in a generous mood today so I'll let you choose what kind of foot torture you want first. I'm gonna make you do all of them by the time this week is over anyway so you might as well choose one to start off with. Do you want...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AspiringShame (UN: aspiringshame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AspiringShame has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021525-Beneath-Your-Big-Sisters-Smelly-Feet/cid/1900321-What-do-you-want-first