*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/2663418-Make-sure-you-Feed-the-Cat-before-bed
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2021745
an old-school weight gain interactive built around the women of Gotham City
This choice: It takes some time, but eventually Catwoman's hunger subsides...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

Make sure you Feed the Cat before bed...

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Selina ate well into the night and into the wee hours of the next morning. A time that, normally, would have been spent cracking safes and pilfering precious jewels had been spent stuffing herself to max capacity. Even as the spread got smaller and her stomach distended painfully out in front of her, it was all Selina could do to keep eating. Her pace barely faltered and her pounces into each plate never grew any less vicious. She was completely consumed by whatever Harley had dosed her with, and it was clear that her affliction was only just beginning.

By the end of her descent, Selina was miserable. Her stomach domed out in front of her, a grotesque gut that was literally packed so tight she felt like she might explode. Her leather catsuit had to be unzipped far, far below her stomach. Her tanned Italian flesh bubbled out from the opening, sloping in front of her and hard as a rock. The teeth of her zipper felt like they were piercing her skin, drawn drum-tight by the capacity of what she'd eaten. Harley's aides had had to walk her, shakey-legged and stupid, to where she was going to stay for the night.

Hopefully just for the night.

"There ya go, all nice an' cozy." Harley thundered towards her friend, gasping like a fish on land as her belly towered over her bedbound frame, "Well, cozy probably ain't the opportune word here."

Selina was horribly stuffed. Her tight athletic body, and her stupendously stuffed gut, were shiny with sweat as she lay helplessly on a bed in Harley's living space above the factory. She dare not turn too far over, lest she accidentally roll onto her side and feel the burn of sheets and blankets against her skin. It felt like knives were being pulled in and out, in and out of her stomach over and over again. The fiery pain of being stuffed to the limit, her body recoiling in such an enormous undertaking of eating such a stupendously sized feast, was almost more than she could bear.

"Aww. Look at you." Harley cooed, folding her hands on top of her billowing breasts. "Starter gut."

Extending one hamhock arm, Harley reached out and ever so carefully...

"Boop!"

Selina wailed, writhing in pain at Harley's touch. The humongous harlequin smiled appreciatively at the sight of her friend and former criminal cohort in such a state. Is that how she might have looked, all that time ago, when she was laying on the factory floor of this very building? So weak and helpless, shallow panting while her belly domed out on top of her full of pie? Ripped out of her costume, pie crumbs sprinkled across her cheeks, pale white gut shiny and hard...

Harley's free hand rubbed her blubbery belly, reaching so far out in front of her that it caught on Selina's bed. Watching her poor widdle kitty cat in such a state, too full and fat to even roll around in agony of everything that she'd eaten that night, made the massive sadomasochist more than a little pleased with herself. She bit her bottom lip longingly as her own feats of gastronomy churned and squelched beneath all that blubber. A husky purr rumbled from deep within her...

"Well, you're probably spent for the night." Harley finally said, coming back to her senses, "I should let you get to bed."

Her whole body wobbled, the floorboards of the factory creaked as Harley waddled away from her overfed friend's fate. She noticed, with no small amount of additional satisfaction, that the sides of her stomach and the rolls of her hips caught the frame of the guest bedroom's doorway. Another small purr of arousal as she touched her tummy appreciatively.

"H...arley...?" Selina whined, writhing in pain, "I..."

"Aww, still up?" Harley turned over her meaty shoulder with a chunky smile, "Well get snoozin', Kitty Cat. Breakfast is only..."

She reached into her acres of breast flesh and whipped out her phone, sweaty and hot from its time smooshed under Harley's heaving chalk-white hooters.

"Six hours away!" Harley tsk-tsked, "We do things very efficiently here at Harley's Happy Pie Baking Company—you'll see."

A trickle of drool rolled down Selina's cheek as she fought for consciousness. She barely had the strength to hold her head up, let alone finish this conversation. She was a stubborn woman, but her willpower was fading. Poor Selina could barely speak in such a state.

"Alright, seven hours." Harley slipped her phone back into its marshmallowy prison, "But only 'cause you ate aaaall your veggies."

Harley blew her charge a kiss as she lumbered out the doorway. It took a few steps at her size, her wide waddling gait was hampered by the inadequate size of the doorway. She made a mental note to call up that Carpenter girl, see if she'd be down to make some more adjustments. At the rate she was going, Harley was gonna get to big to fit through half the doorways around her factory—couldn't have that now, could we?

That hungry, manic look flashed across her pale white face as she hefted a handful of her stomach, jiggling it appreciatively as her dinner digested beneath all the hundreds of pounds of hot, heavy blubber...

"Okay Selina, night-night now!" Harley said in a hurried voice as she hip-checked the door with a slam, "Mama's got a date with a magic wand and she ain't gonna miss it..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/2663418-Make-sure-you-Feed-the-Cat-before-bed