*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2023374-Feet--Tickle--fun--more-wSonic--Co
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2023374
Bringing an interactive I found a couple of years ago back from the grave With a new twist

Bringing an interactive I found a couple of years ago back from the grave With a new twist

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello, I'm new to this so I'll keep this short by stating the rules for ya.

Rules: 1. No insulting other races & religions
2. USE PROPER GRAMMAR, No TEXT SLANG
3. I'll allow some toilet humor just no pee or scat(Fart jokes are fine IE: a character uses a whoopee cushion in a prank.) had to change rule 3 a bit for obvious reasons
4. No characters turning evil if they're nice normally (for example: Tails ends up being a jerk and makes you his slave after being nice to you. I don't want that.)
5. I'll let you add in crossovers like if you wanted Coco from Crash bandicoot in this feel free to add her. as long as there's a sonic character in the story line it's fine
6. Don't make an endless chain of other options because that just gets very repetitive, unless it's picking a character, a tickle tool or setting up a story line, don't create a endless next option chain.

New rule: 7. Don't make the main character & a franchise character have sex to fast build a friendship which turns into an actual relationship before that (BI, straight, gay etc. any types fine just run it by me first) I WILL let rouge be an exception to rule 7 'Cause this is rouge we're talking about.

As long as you all fallow rules 1-7 you'll be fine Have fun :) if you have questions go ahead and ask via email

(Don't forget that I'm here to help satisfy your feet related & tickle related needs or anything else that comes to your head)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2023374-Feet--Tickle--fun--more-wSonic--Co