*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/2661613-Nicki-acting-as-guide
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2025091
A magic medallion gives shapeshifting powers to the person who activates it
This choice: Nicki acting as guide  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Nicki acting as guide

    by: cana
Nicki received Kenneth’s attentions readily. A handsome well spoken man of good character. He for his part found Nicki enchanting in body and personality. Curved beyond his ex’s figure with a friendly submissive demeanor. Kenneth found himself in control of the conversation. A refreshing change of pace. He tried to avoid dominating the conversation but often she demurely answered succinctly. She played the part of the mysterious lady only intrigued him further.

Holly coyly played interference at dinner. She pulled John and Kenneth into a sports conversation that started them talking about the greats from various sports. From Serena Williams in women’s tennis to Michael Jordan vs Lebron James in basketball. John controlled their conversation as Nicki distracted Kenneth. Her foot slipped from her shoe it crossed from her side of the table to Kenneth’s. It probed till it touched his leg then the games began. Startling Kenneth who soon returned the treatment. Their playfulness escaped John’s notice who thought himself persuasive and Kenneth agreeing with him. Holly smiled and pondered where the night might lead.

A club followed with intimate dancing. Nicki unashamedly rubbing up against Kenneth. John took away Holly’s attention snuggling up and making out in a corner both. A buzz at her hip indicated a text that went unanswered.

Driving away in a cab the new born relationship heated up. They pawed at each other as their entwined tongues wrestled about in their mouths. The stroke of midnight sent a tremor through Nicki. Dormant energy from the shapeshifting medallion worked its magic. Nick set the transformation to turn him normal the next day. Sadly for Nick the magic took the path of making Nicki normal. Self perception and memories altered. Even her past. No longer a sister to Holly but childhood best friend. In town for a wedding the shapshifting medallion thoroughly worked. Memories of those untouched by the medallion having their memories changed. Nick’s best friend now a past sweetheart.

Those previously using the medallion remembered both realities provided a modicum of protection. In time without further usage the new reality would become firmer till none recalled the past. Holly for her part remembering neither as her stupor left her ignorant of the world about her. Her fiance guided her to a cab in a concerted effort considering his own inebriation level. They missed Nicki picking an overnight set of clothes before heading off to Kenneth’s for an overnight.

Nicki put on a show for Kenneth. He watched her from his bed as she stripped down for him. Nicki connected with her inner slut. She felt like she hadn’t laid with a man in forever. She swayed in a sensual fashion unhooking her bra using her other arm to cover her breasts she let the straps fall. Slipping carefully free of its constraints she hopped a couple times to send jiggles through her breasts. She strutted to Kenneth her breasts entrancing him as she came to him. As he moved in to take her she put up a single finger, “No glove no love.”

As if by magic she produced a condom that she tossed to him. Kenneth smiled, “Where have you been keeping that?”

“If you want that tidbit you’ll have to earn it.” Nicki slid next him to as she removed her panties. Her right hand stroked her new friend’s manhood further stiffening it. “Let’s get you prepared for all the fun we are going to have.” She lowered her head extending her tongue bathing his manhood in her saliva. Her opened for as if for an offering. Kenneth caught on giving back the condom. She opened the package and sheathed his sword. On to the main course. An exercise in sweaty sexual fury.

Kenneth stabbed penetrating her depths drawing no blood only juices brought on by pleasure. Her breasts squeezed and nipples stimulated under Kenneth’s hands. Nicki panted under his continued advances. They continued conjoined to each other till heaving release followed orgasmic spasms. Kenneth spooned Nicki who felt secure and safe in his arms. She slept soundly along with her companion. Kenneth fell asleep to the lilac scent of Nicki’s hair.

Their morning one of flirtation accompanied with a quickie in the shower. They ate a light meal of assorted fruit. “Hope you’re not too tired because I am going to show you all around.”

“Happy to have you as my guide.” Kenneth followed Nicki’s lead. His apartment just a temporary set up while he got his finances sorted from his divorce. Bare bones but a better stocked pantry and fridge. His wife never one for domestic niceties. Shopping for clothes and men her major hobbies. The men a sticking point in their divorce. Contentious and bitter their court battles left his wallet significantly lighter. He was recovering but he could only imagine his ex’s bitterness with his prenuptial agreement holding and her numerous affairs coming out in court.

Guiding Kenneth to local hiking trails and past what she thought were the best restaurants in town. Kenneth drove while Nicki acted as navigator. Nicki interspersed the conversational tour with make out sessions when she made him pull off the road. She didn’t think they had much time together so she insured they spent it pleasurably.

Holly spent her morning nursing a throbbing headache and a muddled mind. She knew something should be bothering her but couldn’t pinpoint what. John helped delivering a glass of water saying, “Nicki out with Kenneth still? I knocked on her door but she didn’t answer. They hit it off real well.”

Holly shot up sending a pain that felt like an ice pick to her head. She grabbed her head to steady it. Her mind spun as dueling visions of Nick and Nicki shot through her mind. Her brother carrying her when she twisted her ankle playing soccer. Then it became Nicki at her side holding her hand while she cried about it. Others went for help and waited with her till they came. Video games with her brother intermixed with gossipy sleepovers shared with her bff Nicki. She searched her phone and couldn’t find her brothers contact. She did find Nicki’s. She couldn’t be crazy could she. The shapeshifting medallion must be responsible. Nick must of transformed into Nicki for real. She need to fix this. Walking past family photos devoid of Nick. Pushing through her own pain she grabbed the medallion and started her quest.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. medallion mishap

*Noteb*
2. fixing things

*Noteb*
3. Kenneth smitten

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cana (UN: cana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025091-Shapeshifting-Medallion/cid/2661613-Nicki-acting-as-guide