*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk Curse
  2. Meeting a Demon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2030624-Tims-Demon/cid/1941970-Shrunk-Curse
by ulti
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2030624
Tim meets a demon that plays a twisted game.
This choice: Shrunk Curse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrunk Curse

    by: ulti
         After rubbing your eyes vigorously to try and massage the pain from that blinding light, you were quick to survey the area. Thankfully the demon was nowhere to be seen and you gave a deep sigh of relief. “I must be tired, that’s all” You chanted to yourself. It was only when you began to move on that things were dramatically different from before.

         The once small alley was now an impossibly wide chasm; the cracks that littered its poorly maintained asphalt were more akin to ditches and trenches then mere surface damage. The very dumpster not moments ago you were using was stood as a terrifying movable skyscraper. “This can’t be happening” You screamed. “I must have slipped on something and banged my head. There is no way I can be this small” You then crouched down hugging your knees tightly as you tried desperately to control your out of control breathing as your body went into a state of shock. “Oh this is real” A very familiar voice purred in your ear.

         Once again the demoness stepped out from behind you and sashayed in front of you surprisingly not that much taller then you yourself. “I told you there would be handicaps” She winked. “How is this a handicap? You’ve made it impossible to ever find the rest of this necklace.” You yelled, your fist tightly clenching by your side. “Don’t be so defeatist my little adventurer, this makes things a lot more entertaining for me to watch and you have the rest of your life to find them so that’s plenty of time even for your little legs” She cackled. “The rest of my life? Just how long do you think a guy my size will last out here?” You spat in anger. “Even stepping out of this alley into the street will probably get me trampled to death by passers-by” The demoness then gave a quizzical look tapping one of her long nailed fingers on her chin. “Hhhhmmm you may be right, you are quite likely to get squashed I guess” Then with a simple shrug she began to grow before your very eyes once more. “Guess I should probably just go ahead and save us both time and crush you now” A demonic smile creeping across her face as she lifted her boot clad foot above you. “WAIT, HOLD ON A SEC…” You screamed before her foot collapsed on top of you.

         The next few moments were the most painful you have ever felt as you felt her whole body weight compress you beneath her unrelenting sole and the hard asphalt. You waited for death to take you but it never came, all that followed was a twisting of her foot atop you as though she was snubbing out a cigarette butt. You could feel your body begin to almost liquefy into the groves of her boot as your body was smeared mercilessly. When she finally lifted her foot off she glanced at the gound and chuckled when she saw no trace of you. With no concern for you she dragged her sharp nails across the bottom of her boot, painfully digging into your squishy body and dragging you up to her face. “Hahaha oh my, you look like a little grilled pancake” She cackled, realising you now disc like body had conformed to the tread of her boot.

         She then placed you atop of her hand, and within moments you felt an odd sensation. “Did you really think I would let some clueless bimbo just walk by and kill my little adventurer?” She smiled cruelly, as you continued to feel your body twist and reshape itself. “I gave you a handicap but that doesn’t mean you don’t get some perks. For example your body is virtually indestructible in that small form. You can get crushed, flattened, stomped, smeared and a whole other things I hope you get to discover and then always return to normal when left alone.” When she had finally finished her little speech you had indeed returned to your small human form just as she had said. “Right I think that’s enough for today’s lesson, I’ll chat with you again soon. Now where to put you” She pondered. “Wait! I still have questions” You shouted, but she clearly was in no mood to listen as she yelled “GOT IT!” and tossed you into.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Thrown into your workplace

*Noteb*
2. Thrown into the street

*Noteb*
3. Thrown into the adjacent building

4. Writers Choice

5. Writers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2030624-Tims-Demon/cid/1941970-Shrunk-Curse