*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Demon's Toy
  2. Shrunk Curse
  3. Meeting a Demon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2030624-Tims-Demon/cid/1942156-Demons-Toy
by ulti
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2030624
Tim meets a demon that plays a twisted game.
This choice: Writers Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Demon's Toy

    by: Unknown
The sexy demon still has you in her hands, however she was giving you an unsettling look. One of mischief and... lust? "You know, as much as I want to see you begin your giant adventure..." The smirk on her face seemed to grow even larger, she could barely contain her urges. "Waiting for this opportunity to become free again. It was oh so boring..." She giggles, you could tell this wasn't going anywhere you would like. "So before I set you free, you are going to be my toy!" Her grip tightens around you. This demon was already cruel enough to curse you and stomp you flat, and now you were going to be her toy? You try to speak again, only for the air to be squeezed out of you, your attempts to speak not being acknowledged in the slightest.

"Now little mortal... prepare yourself for my own special kind of torture, your pain will taste so good!" She moves you behind her, giving you a good view of her ass. It was possibly one of the sexiest asses you've ever seen, showing it off perfectly. Just looking at it aroused you despite your terror, she noticed this. "Ah, you like my butt? Wonderful, it will be even more satisfying to turn it into your worst nightmare!" She grabs the rear of her pants and peels them away which a sickening squelching sound. This ended your arousal quickly and you were given an excellent look at her ass as she held you above the opening. Her smooth red butt cheeks were coated in sweat. It looked like you could drown in it! Then the smell hit. "Oh my god!" You cry out, trying to move your arms out to cover your nose. "I've stolen the souls of many with this ass, they are doomed to forever dwell in my bowels, suffering..." She tells you. "You are indestructible however, so you are quite lucky..."

Without further delay, she drops you right in. Unfortunately, you plummet right into her crack, sliding nicely between the sweat coated cheeks. The smell was far more powerful shoved right against it. Just at this instant you felt you were going to become another soul damned to an eternity in her ass. "It stinks so much, let me-" You begin crying out, but before you can finish her pants snap against you, launching you between her swampy cheeks. Sweat flew right into your screaming mouth. "Let you in deeper? Of course~" She teases.

You were unable to move at all. All you could do was squirm fruitlessly against her infinitely strong cheeks. You could feel yourself sticking from her slick sweat coating. It was getting difficult to even squirm a little! The sweat you just drank was the foulest thing you ever tasted. It felt like your mouth and throat were on fire, slowly your taste buds were being consumed with foul demon sweat, taking away your sense of taste and replacing it with sweat taste. "Perhaps now is a good time to tell you, demon sweat is one of the worst tasting substances of the infernal and mortal realms, however..." She giggles. "It is highly addictive, don't drink it! Not like it will matter, I'll make sure you're good to go when I release you!" When you heard this you could feel the effect kicking in. Suddenly on impulse, you give one of her giant cheeks a huge lick. You scream in pain as the the taste became even stronger. "You drank it didn't you!?" She lets out a loud and wicked laugh. "You are so kind, licking my cheeks. Maybe I should make you my little butt slave since you like it so much, hm?" She teases, you could hear her moan. She was getting very aroused from your suffering. Suddenly you couldn't stop, as much as it hurt you kept licking. And it seemed no matter how much you drank, the gallons of sweat never went away.

"I can tell you are suffering more than you ever have in your life! So delicious!" She moans. "However, this is only the beginning!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2030624-Tims-Demon/cid/1942156-Demons-Toy