*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The story begins
  2. Shrunk Curse
  3. Meeting a Demon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2030624-Tims-Demon/cid/3419561-The-story-begins
by ulti
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2030624
Tim meets a demon that plays a twisted game.
This choice: Writers Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The story begins

    by: 2inch
She appeared to have shrunk to your new height. You couldn’t move at all, it was like some force was keeping your arms at your sides. A black circle appeared under the both of you, you fell through the circle, and the demon floated slowly down. You landed on a warm smooth surface, and the demoness just sat in the air floating. “Where am I?” you asked. “Don’t you recognize your own cousin?” She asked. “Emma?” you said, you looked around, and you were indeed standing on the belly of your cousin Emma. “Oh yes this will do nicely,” she said. “What?” The Demoness shrunk herself further, and took a seat on your shoulder. “You see, I’ve been so bored this last millenia, and I could use some nice laughs, so In the near future this Emma will go off to study,” The Demoness said, walking along your shoulder. “And when that happens, she’ll leave you with a new friend of hers, and there you’ll live for a while, and it will be so much fun for me to watch,” She said. “What are you talking about?” you asked. “you’ll see, but it might be a good idea to tell them that you were born tiny, it might make things less complicated. Oh yes here,” she said, she pressed on the necklace and it glowed, she pushed it in you, and it vanished. “There the necklace will re-appear when you’re near the other six shards.” She said. She grew back to your new height. “Oh this’ll be so much fun to watch,” she said. “By the way, my name is Ulti,” she said, and then faded away.

The next morning your cousin awoke and fortunately, you got her attention quickly, you stayed with her for a little while, until just as Ulti predicted, she had to leave for college, she introduced you to a beautiful girl named Jen, and you soon moved in with her and her two other roommates Kim, and Faye. You’ll have many adventures with them, and maybe even someday get back to normal, but one thing is for sure, Ulti will get lot’s of laughs at your expense.

Author's note: thanks for reading, the thread that I am writing will be on the line 1111121111111111111111111 this story will focus on the love between Tim and the girls of the story, and possibly be about him getting back to normal.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2030624-Tims-Demon/cid/3419561-The-story-begins