*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1953623-Allison-Smith-a-highschooler-living-on-a-ranch
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Allison, living at her families ranch and attending a private high-school.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Allison Smith, a highschooler living on a ranch.

    by: Terranvoid
School over, Allison Smith arrives at her families two-story home, her blue truck, full-sized, extended cab, pulling into the driveway. The 5'8” black-haired, blue eyed, attractive young woman steps down from the driver seat, brushing her long black hair back over her shoulders to get inside and ditch her backpack in her room.

She's attractive, a narrow waist, wide hips, a full, shapely rear, and good looking C-cup breasts, wearing a short blouse over her tanned bronze skin, jeans, and sneakers. At school she avoids the social power plays of the jocks and cheerleaders, preferring the band and the acting club.

As Allison walks through the front door, her mother, Jane, calls out from the living room, “Allison, you have a package on the hallway cabinet.” “Hey, thanks, mom” Allison calls back, picking up the package. She frowns at the oddly labeled box, “Why did I get a remote?”

With a shrug, she lowers the package. “I'm going to be in my room, Mom!” She says as she walks to the stairs, looking in the living room to see her mother wearing her work clothes and watching the TV. Despite their difference in age, Jane is in great shape, a little bustier than her daughter and on a rare occasion, had been mistaken for Allison's older sister, which she always enjoyed when it happened. Jane gave her a smile and a nod, “Alright, although your father's been fixing that front gate on the stables. It would be nice if you said hi to him before dinner.”

Allison rolls her eyes, but smiles as she says, “Alright. I might go out and tell him he's done another “amazing” job.”

In her room, Allison sets her backpack down on her desk along with the box containing the universal remote. She opens the box, “So what are you?” She asks as she picks up the instruction manual.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Allison skims the manual.

2. Allison reads the manual.

*Noteb*
3. Something happens to distract her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1953623-Allison-Smith-a-highschooler-living-on-a-ranch