*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1953624-Allison-reads-the-manual
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Allison reads the manual.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Allison reads the manual.

    by: Terranvoid
Allison reads through the manual for the remote muttering “No” “What kind of joke is this?”, and the like in disbelief. Finally, she sets the manual down and picks up the remote itself, feeling a shiver of uncertain anticipation as she holds it.

Her eyes go to her closet, a few outfits visible through the open door. “I suppose swapping clothes with something I own is a safe test,” she says as she looks over the buttons to find the right one. In two clicks, she's suddenly wearing a dark blue dress of hers and she gasps, covering her mouth to keep from screaming. “Oh my god! It works, it works, it works, it works.” She says over and over, until she calms down almost a minute later.

Then she holds up the remote and looks at it one more time. “Oh hell. You can't be real... but you'll be so much fun.” She says as a smile crossing her lips.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1953624-Allison-reads-the-manual