*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1956235-Diane-a-young-woman-getting-by-as-a-waitress
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Diane, a young woman getting by as a waitress.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Diane, a young woman getting by as a waitress.

    by: Unknown
Diane was a pretty girl, a want to be actress not willing to make the jump into a big city. Her long aqua locks cascaded down beyond her shoulders in waves. Her skin tanned softly and her body framed prettily. She was never considered the sexiest girl for sure, her chest was small, as were her hips, but no one could deny she was a cute thing.

Diane shook the box, did someone else's stuff get shipped to her apartment again? This could be for Mary, she always wanted her to open the boxes anyhow so she figured she would give it a look. It was some kind of universal remote, no way her roommate ordered this she hardly ever watched TV. Diane takes the box to the couch and sighs reading the manual. The signs turn into laughter as she reads just how insane this thing apparently is. This had to be a prank from her ex, Kate knew Diane had some odd fetishes, it's the only way this would even be a thing that got sent to her door.

Diane gets up and peeps open Mary's door, the woman was still asleep, she was asleep every second she had a chance really. For the laugh she tried to swap Mary's double D chest with her more modest size and it worked. Her clothes even altered to fit the size. Diane looked at a photo of the two together and sure enough she was the one with the larger breasts now. With great power came a great time to have fun, not it was just a matter of what to do to have fun.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to Kate's Home.

*Noteb*
2. Head to Work, still got to make money.

3. Mess around with Mary.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1956235-Diane-a-young-woman-getting-by-as-a-waitress