*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1958641-Allison-makes-the-girls-and-more-feel-her-cock
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: Allison makes the girls, as well as new shemales, feel her cock.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #37

Allison makes the girls, and more, feel her cock.

    by: Terranvoid
Allison licks her lips, having gotten such a thrill from having Amy, Mrs. Jackson, and Katherine feel her cock when she was in Amy and when she finally came. “Mhmm. That will be delicious,” Allison coos to herself as she decides to make more girls feel her cock like that. Allison starts copying feeling her cock to every girl she can see. In the middle of this, she purses her lips, feeling turned on by what she's doing, but it isn't quite enough for her.

With a small nod to herself, Allison copies most of being a girl onto one of the guys, leaving their cock untouched. Smiling, Allison copies the ability to feel her cock onto them as well as she continues changing students, creating shemales from no small number of the boys.

She doesn't get to everyone before the cock on stage is finished and she sighs, although unknown to her, she caused a full shift in reality, all the girls in school now feel her lovely horse-cock.

Allison gasps as she sees the cock woman, now done with her presentation, flop onto the floor and pull herself forward the shaft of her body rising up like a worm. When she slides her head forward, flattening out, she moans and then cums, shooting seed across the stage floor as her eyes shudder in pleasure. Every push she makes ends this way, her seed starting to lubricate her passage off stage, making it easier for her to crawl forward. Allison finds she absolutely loves watching her crawl off the stage.

You have the following choices:

1. Allison gets waylaid in the hall.

2. Something else happens in the hallway.

*Noteb*
3. Allison makes it to her next class.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Terranvoid (UN: terranvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1958641-Allison-makes-the-girls-and-more-feel-her-cock