*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. All at once
  2. Manager!
  3. James
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3331077-All-at-once
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2036713
What happens when the women of your office decide to use their feet to take control?
This choice: All at once  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

All at once

    by: NVR
You prepared for another day of work feeling content but not quite satisfied with the current environment. Yes you were promoted to manager after starting from the bottom, being an important cog on the machine thanks to your decision making and leadership, and getting paid adequately for it, but something was missing.

It wasn't something related with work like feeling burnout or feeling like you needed better challenges, in fact it was something quite personal that made the day to day at the office just a tiny bit less enjoyable, and like a recipient used to contain a leak slowly ends up being filled now this little thing years after was making you feel as if things should be a lot better than the privileged position you worked so hard to be in.

And it wasn't a matter of personal relationships either. Sure it sucked that despite being a manager you couldn't just replace the people you disliked like Denise or Candice, because your old boss Kim was also a manager and kept thinking it was a "healthy rivalry" with Denise so you knew she would quickly argue against it. No, it was because you wanted something else to happen that seemed unreachable.

You were in an office full of girls, and had an unfulfilled foot fetish that just kept growing into an obsession every day you worked.

So far all you got was funny looks when you got caught watching too much one of your coworkers playing with their shoes, using more revealing footwear on the odd days it was actually allowed or just noticing what kind of shoes did they wear in general. But now thanks to the professional distance between boss and employee even your friends like Jenny or Jacinta seemed out of your reach, and the problem is that your ego was getting the best of you when you started to daydream not with a particular girl but with all of them, from the young intern Michelle to your rival Denise, imagining situations that would never happen willingly where they would just let you have your way with them and their feet.

How could you do it though? You knew any move would be extremely risky for you and your career, but with each day that passed you knew you had to do something. You could try persuading Kim and your coworkers to use more comfortable footwear which in theory would benefit them too, although it would be quite an odd initiative to push for. You could also try the direct approach either persuading or threatening one of your coworkers to let you fulfill your fantasy, or you could play the long game and reward the behavior of the women that allowed you to see their feet in a less subtle way hoping you could strike a mutually benefitial and harmless relationship. Finally, you could take advantage of the fact some of the girls used more comfortable shoes when leaving and left their high heels in the little cabinet next to their desk, just to at least get a taste of what you wanted. You didn't know what to do, the only thing you knew was that you had to do something or you would go insane with this evergrowing frustration.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3331077-All-at-once