*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/2007713-A-boy-and-his-mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2037796
The orb is left for a teen girl to find. It gives her powers to read and modify the minds.
This choice: A boy and his mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

A boy and his mother

    by: DrZaaijer
A young mother was escorting her son around the mall. She had shopping to do and the boy had to tag along. The boy while following his mom through the mall saw a toy he liked and asked his mother for it. She demurred. He asked again, again the mother demurred. This went on and on until you found the two. Looking through the two's minds you discovered what had happened. You decided to copy all the boys likes and dislikes to his mother replacing her own likes and dislikes. Now when the boy asked for the toy, the mother decided that such a thing would be really nice to play with. She could play with it too if she bought it for her boy. She liked playing with toys. She also liked watching cartoons and eating sugary cereal for breakfast. She wasn't partial to vegetables or salads anymore. She liked video games, and playing hide and seek and jumping on the bed and the things that a little boy liked. Sex on the other hand she now had no interest in. Her husband probably won't like the new woman but her son will find a new best friend.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A crying baby

*Noteb*
2. A middle aged couple

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2037796-The-Golden-Mind-Control-Orb/cid/2007713-A-boy-and-his-mother