*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2040471
Tickling in space!

Tickling in space!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello and welcome to this sci-fi themed tickling interactive story! It features an intrepid human explorer, venturing into the unknown of outer space. But what you, brave explorer, are about to realize, is that the alien races you meet all have one thing in common: they're all interested in tickling you! Thankfully, most of the aliens you meet will also be quite ticklish themselves. So go and make first contact with these strange beings! Explore new worlds! And above all, find yourself in one ticklish situation after the other.

Rules:

-All story entries should have at least two substantive paragraphs of text. If you can't think of that much, maybe your idea needs a little work before adding it in. Also, please give some description to the tickling, and not just "hahahaha" laughter.

-This is a second-person story (as in: "you get in the spaceship"). Please try not to give yourself a name. Also, please keep the character gender neutral until having a gender is important to the story.

-If you do give the character a gender, please give a branch that allows for both male and female options.

-This story is focused on tickling in a sci-fi setting. While plenty of other things can happen, the focus of the interactive is tickling.

-That being said, this story is rated GC. Sex, sexual content, and romantic encounters are allowed and encouraged.

-Generally, I'm open to other kinds of things happening, especially if people are into that. One of the major alien races uses hypnosis. Want aliens that shrink or grow gigantic? Fine. (No vore, though).

-All that being said, I reserve the right to delete or edit any content I feel does not meet standards, exhibits poor writing, or takes the interactive in a direction I don't want it to. Hopefully I don't end up doing any of that.

-Anyone is allowed to add-on to anyone else's section. Feel free to move the story onward. That's what an interactive is for.

With all that out of the way, here's a helpful description of some of the alien races in the story so far:

Alien races:

Erimosi: Beautifully statuesque with jet black skin, the Erimosi are the ones who made first contact with humans, and the ones who gave them warp technology, artificial intelligence, and a host of other technology. Humanity owes them much. As one of the older races in the galaxy, the Erimosi vowed to protect the Solar System from the other alien races until humans could stand on their own.
         -View on tickling: The Erimosi have, with difficulty, restrained themselves from tickling humans. The have kept secret from humanity how much tickling occurs in the galaxy, until they can learn it on their own. But they would love to finally be able to tickle their human colleagues until they were weak and hysterical with laughter.

AI: The ship artificial intelligence is programmed to assist human exploration, and protect the new space-farers from harm.
         -View on tickling: An un-ticklish machine, the AI cannot fully understand tickling. But this makes it very curious about the phenomenon.

Ufu: Short and covered in soft white feathers on their limbs and back. A friendly and affectionate race.
         -View on tickling: Since they're covered in feathers, tickling comes effortlessly to the Ufu, just brushing against them is quite a ticklish sensation. The Ufu love to make others smile and laugh, and can sometimes get carried away in their quest to spread mirth.

Yathi: An aggressive warrrior race, tall and covered in short fur with pointed ears, almost werewolf-like in appearance
         -View on tickling: The Yathi use tickling to establish dominance and pack hierarchy. Those who submit must obey their superiors in the pack.

Kichi: A reptilian race with a long tail instead of legs. The Kichi are deceptive and cunning, and can hypnotize most sentients by making eye-contact. Protective eye-wear recommended when dealing with them.
         -View on tickling: The Kichi often tickle in order to coerce eye-contact. They also love to use it to test the effectiveness of their hypnosis.

Giglin: Four armed and red skinned, the Giglin are a mysterious people rumored to pursue hedonism and sensual pleasures above all else.
         -View on tickling: The Giglin are experts of physical pleasures and reactions, and are capable of sensually tickling others until they beg for more. Extreme caution is to be taken around the Giglin, those who are seduced by them seldom return.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather