*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/2362685-If-we-are-so-full-what-do-we-do-now
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2041198
follow Mel in her attempts to go from big, to bigger, to biggest!
This choice: If we are so full, what do we do now?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

If we are so full, what do we do now?

    by: The Mysterious One
The ride back home was rather uneventful and as soon as we went inside my aunt surprised with her actions.

"Aaaah, feels good to be home..." she said as she took of her top and leggings to stay only in her underwear, something that while bold, and honestly seemed kind of fun, took me off guard.

"C'mon, it's not like you don't want to do it too"

it had been a while since i was given this kind of freedom, in buttercombe, my roomates either thought it was weird to be in just my undies, and the only one that gave me the chance to do it (*cough*Hannah*Cough*) had me terrified of posible sexual assault if she saw me that exposed, and with my mom constantly at home it wasn't exactly better back at my own room.

"Fine, I'll budge" i said taking of my clothing as well, and after being so painfully stuffed... it REALLY felt good.

We both parked ourselves at the couch and watched movies on netflix, we both rubbed our bellies, as my stomach was trying to break down our massive lunch, i started to drift into a sleep in the couch.

And so i passed out on the couch, my fat body spread in my underwear after a great stuffing, i could get used to this, i was woken up by several noises, a loud thump, followed by wrappers, and then crunching noises... wait! Was my Aunt ALREADY eating again?!

I woke up to see my aunt still in the same outfit (or lack there of) with an empty chips bags by her side, she had a box of oreos resting in her massive breasts, using them as a shelf, as she fed herself with one hand and rubbed her gut with the other.

"Oh, shou ar awake *gulp* it's almost dinner time"

Apperantly i had passed out for several hours, which i noticed since my stomach started growling as soon as i woke up

"So... what's the plan?" I said as i grabbed an oreo from her box.

"I don't know... maybe back to Laura's, i mean, i guess being your first day here deserves celebration" she said with a finger on her pudgy chin trying to think.

"I'm not sure, Laura seems a bit..."

"Clingy?"

"I was going to say direct, but that works too" we both have a chuckle about it and we go on to plan our next meal, but not before finishing the box of oreos... and maybe the other 3 in the pantry.

You have the following choices:

1. Let's see what the town has in store (Maybe back to Laura's)

*Noteb*
2. We order a feast of take out food (and sweets)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Mysterious One (UN: themistery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/2362685-If-we-are-so-full-what-do-we-do-now