*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/2426137-Sally-Swipes-Right
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2041198
follow Mel in her attempts to go from big, to bigger, to biggest!
This choice: Is that Sally? Did she swipe right on me?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #48

Sally Swipes Right

    by: Pink-Lightning
OK, this was weird. This was too weird. I stared at the picture and bio for like, 15 minutes, trying to look for some sign, some detail I missed, that showed it wasn’t Sally. Well, it said her name was Lilly. Aunt Rhonda’s Sally. It was definitely her though, her bio even mentioned that she worked at Dynacorp, and she had definitely swiped right on me.

She didn’t have to do that. She could have seen me and swiped left. She made the deliberate choice to make this weird. Maybe she didn’t realize it was me. I hoped she didn’t realize it was me. But how many 500 pound, blonde ‘Mels’ were out there? Then again, isn’t this what I wanted? Kind of? To have a hot redhead who wants to stuff me until I can’t move? Wasn’t a little part of me, at least, jealous of Aunt Rhonda?

But I couldn’t do that! If I stole her girlfriend, Rhonda would kick me out of her house, and be justified in doing it! What kind of shitty person steals a girl from their AUNT.

On the other hand, wasn’t Sally the one being shitty here? I mean, she’s the one who’s in a relationship and trolling around Blubr for MORE fatties to feed. God, she was probably just a predator, like Hannah back at Buttercombe, just feeding girls until she got bored and then dumping them. Maybe I should warn Rhonda? But she was the happiest I’d ever seen her! I didn’t want to break that up! But surely it would be better to get it from me then to get it by catching her...after being strung along for months. Maybe years! It was a real dilemma, a trillema even. What could I do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swipe left, and forget about it.

2. Confront Rhonda about this when she gets home

*Noteb*
3. Swipe Right, and keep it quiet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pink-Lightning (UN: p-lightning at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/2426137-Sally-Swipes-Right