*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/1998736-Dumb-Jock
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: Test it on himself ( he shrinks the Ray doesn't )  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dumb Jock

    by: Unknown
The jock grunts at the toy gun thinking it's a water gun of some sort that some little twerp left laying around. He points it at himself wondering how powerful the water pressure would be or if it indeed is a water gun or some useless toy to be squashed before the kid comes back for it. When he pulls the trigger, his head spins and he closes his eyes and opens them to see that he is in a seemingly new world.

The concrete of the sidewalk is like a bumpy terrain filled with boulders, the lawn to the side is like a jungle with grass the size of trees and the road is a vast wasteland of black boulders. Just ahead laid the 'toy' gun, only now it's the size of a school complex.

"Oh no! I became a bug!" The jock screams as he looks at his hands.

To his relief he sees that he has normal arms still and realizes that he only shrunk, but it's not much of a relief. The ground starts to shake suddenly and the jock turns around to see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/1998736-Dumb-Jock