*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emily
  2. other
  3. more kids options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/2084666-Emily
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: Emily  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Emily

    by: PrincessKooh
( once again idea from/by/and credit to dr.derps. Liked the idea and modified it since the story was set up for shrinking only )




11 - year-old Emily is an extremely curious girl that loves to try new things and she is not afraid to take risks. Emily is stunningly gorgeous for her young age and she is a bit of an exhibitionist that experiments a lot with her sexuality. This sometimes gets her into trouble, especially when she goes outside all natural in order to see people's reactions to her. She has long, flowing long brown hair, and noticeable budding young breasts. She has slightly curvy hips, but no pubic hair as of yet. She has blue eyes.




On this sunny day, the blue-eyed beauty is bored, wondering what to do. It is summer break, so she is home alone. Her dad along with her 13 year old older brother Kevin will not be home for a few hours and her mom along with her 6 and 4 year old little sisters will not be home for another two days. As she wonders what to do, she sees the mail carrier dropping off their mail. She runs to the mailbox dressed in a thin pink dress and gets the mail. Among their mail is a small brown box that reads, "From the Acme Institute, Professor Marcus, To Emily Sullivan."



Emily knew old Dr. Marcus is her dad's supervisor, and Marcus loves to have Emily Around, especially now that she is going through puberty. Emily loves to excite Marcus a bit, by flashing bits of her bare body at the old Doctor when her dad was not around, driving the doctor crazy or by walking around in a bikini.



Marcus may be a perv but the precocious provocative preteen liked that in a way. She also knew Marcus has a fascination with miniature model toys as well as movies, clips, videos, manga, comics and just about anything with size changing in it. and posses many exotic plants and animals.




Emily runs back into the house when she sees old Mr. Wilcox looking at her as he gardens. The old man looks at her, as Emily licks her lips, lifts up her dress and shows him her legs, while giggling. She then runs back into the house and places the mail on the table. She opens the box and sees a toy ray gun in the box. She picks it up and sees several settings on it, S , G and R. Also she sees an on/of switch labeled "continuos" which was currently flipped "on".



She sees a note in the box and it reads, "Dear Emily. I hope you enjoy this toy and put it to good use. If you would, someday would you use this device on yourself in my presence. Best regards Professor Marcus. PS, please destroy this note after reading it." There are a set of instructions inside the box too.



Emily destroyed the note, and played around with the gun for a while. After a bit of playing and getting a feel for how the device works Emily decides...

You have the following choices:

1. Shrink herself

2. Grow herself

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrincessKooh (UN: gilligfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/2084666-Emily