*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3485508-Emily-shrinks-a-teacher
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: Emily shrinks a teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Emily shrinks a teacher

    by: no
As Emily's parents left she looked down at the device she had been given she thought how it was so cool it looked like it could really shrink someone. She knew exactly what she was going to do with it first, she was going to shrink one of the teachers here at the preschool. They were all bossy adults always telling her and her friends when and how they are allowed to play. ‘let's see how they like it when they're the small ones.’
looking around at her three potential targets the teachers who looked after the preschoolers Emily was a bit torn on which one she should mess with first. Elizabeth who is the most snotty and arrogant teacher Emily had ever known who was currently changing one of the younger preschoolers Diapers at a changing table, Samantha The overly protective teacher ever who is sitting out some snacks for the kids or James the only teacher that Emily kind of liked who is just kind of walking around and checking on things.

who does she Choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Elizabeth

*Noteb*
2. Samantha

3. James

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no (UN: reader1231 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3485508-Emily-shrinks-a-teacher