*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3485516-Emily-shrinks-so-kids-she-doesnt-like
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: Emily shrinks so kids she doesn't like  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Emily shrinks so kids she doesn't like

    by: no
As Emily's parents left she looked down at the device she had been given she thought how it was so cool it looked like it could really shrink someone. She knew exactly what she was going to do with it first, she was going to shrink all of the kids that were mean to her here at the preschool. They were all mean jerks but her parents told her to be the bigger person so she decided to take that literally.

she quickly Locked on to our target a group of three boys who are always mean to her and the other girls stealing their toys and pulling their hair. she made sure no one was looking before she pointed the gun and fired a beam at them. they looked around and surprised and terrorists they suddenly shrink down to the size of small bugs trying to scream out but being unheard due to their size. Emily quickly walked over and smashed up the miniaturized boys looking down at them with an evil grin She knew exactly what she was going to do with them the punish them for all the things they did to her she decides to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no (UN: reader1231 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3485516-Emily-shrinks-so-kids-she-doesnt-like