*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3485627-steps-on-them
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: steps on them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

steps on them

    by: no
Emily dropped the three miniature boys to the floor unable to hear their their tiny screams but enjoying the terror that was clear within all of them. then before any of the three boys could react she bought her foot down on her closest boy instantly crushing him beneath her heel. they're horror now redoubled the other two boys trying to run away in terror but at their size there is no chance of escape from Emily's titanic feet and they were soon crushed like insignificant bugs under her. Emily had really enjoyed Exterminating those boys who had always bullied her but what should she do now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no (UN: reader1231 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3485627-steps-on-them