*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2051635-Pre-teens-Girls-Mega-Sized
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2051635
A sequal from the boys versions, but same as growing either fatter, giantess or both.

A sequal from the boys versions, but same as growing either fatter, giantess or both.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
So basically it's about girls aged between 9 to 12 who gets Mega sized either weight gain, giant or fat giant. Before we go through, there are rules you need to read very carefully. Most people doesn't seemed to care but it is important if you do.

No sex and no toilet stuff or any dirty scenes in here. They're kids for goodness sake.

Only girls between 9 and 12 who gets bigger so no underage or older age please or I will delete your chapter if I see one.

I don't want all the characters getting nude but they could ripped their clothes off but leave with their bras & underwear or swimsuits.

No short chapters please. If I see a short chapter containing one line and one paragraph if this isn't big enough will be deleted if I see one too.

Only three transformations (weight gain, giant and fat giant) are in use so please keep it this way.

Only human characters in this one please, not any stupid spieces or andriod or whatever. It's not my thing!

All cannot die in this story and please do not end the story. I want to keep things going.

And that's it all for now, I may update this sometime if I forgot something so please bare with me. But for now, please add the chapters of the story and have fun.

UPDATE: 24/9/21 I have a different Discord since my old one had been disabled. So if you wanna add me to have a rp and such, then its pedropfc#4432 is what you're looking for. Thanks!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2051635-Pre-teens-Girls-Mega-Sized