*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2055543-Tickling-with-Animated-Women
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2055543
Be tickled by/tickle your favorite animated women!

Be tickled by/tickle your favorite animated women!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an interactive story where a man or woman, gets to have a tickling experience with women from animated movies or TV shows. Here are a few ground rules:

1) This is a story for adults only, because I intend for it to have sexualized tickling scenarios, and I will award gift points for well-written, detailed, descriptive chapters in this vein. If you are interested in knowing how much, please contact me by private message.

2) All chapters must be written from a second person perspective (ex: you opened the door)

3) No males tickling males. Only females tickling males, males tickling females, or females tickling females. I personally prefer the male POV being tickled by female characters, and will thus award more points for well written chapters of this type than either of the other two types, but all well written chapters of these three types will receive gift points.

4) Scenarios where the tickler(s) uses her/his hands, feet, mouth (licking, kissing, sucking, nibbling, blowing, raspberries, etc) are encouraged.

5) The use of tickle tools (ropes, chains, feathers, oil, honey, brushes, gags, blindfolds, etc.) is encouraged. No part of the body is off limits (hence the 18+ rating)

6) Taunting/teasing and sadism are encouraged.

7) No anime characters. By anime I specifically mean animation of Japanese origin (like Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh) and not animation that merely looks like anime (like Avatar: The Last Airbender). I don't have a problem with anime per se, it's just that tickling stories regarding animated characters are generally dominated by anime characters, and I want to create something different.

8) Proper word usage, punctuation, spelling, and grammar, are essential. There are WAY too many interactive stories filled with garbled, barely intelligible chapters, and I don't find that acceptable. I'm not demanding perfection, but I do demand excellence, and will not give gift points for lazily written work.

Please feel free to contact me with questions/suggestions!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2055543-Tickling-with-Animated-Women