*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Physically
  2. she drinks a potion
  3. Yang Xiao Long
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066702-RWBY-girls-Age-Regression/cid/2201827-Physically
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2066702
A RWBY character gets age regression and you get to decide how it happens
This choice: Physically  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Physically

    by: Unknown
While the rest of team RWBY slept, yang crept back into their team dorm, after her late night sparring match with Nora, which eventually ended in a draw.

Careful not to wake her teammates, yang crawled up onto her bunk bed, and pulled the covers back, only to find a small glass bottle with a note. The bottle contained a strange purple/pink liquid, which yang thought looked strange. She opened the note, and silently read:

"Dear yang, please drink this potion that I made especially for you. I think you'll be pleased with the effects of it. Sincerely, unknown"

Yang frowned. Whatever it was, it certainly looked strange, yet somewhat intriguing. Eventually deciding to chance it, yang chugged the whole bottle, before putting it and the note aside and going to sleep.

The next day, yang wakes up, feeling surprisingly refreshed. She stretches, before looking over at her team, who seemed to be whispering and glancing at her.

"Whoever wrote that note obviously did this." Blake whispered.

"Of course! But she was foolish to drink that in the first place. Who knows what it could do!?" Weiss whisper/shouted.

"I'd say that's pretty obvious Weiss." Ruby replied, visibly worried. Ruby then looked over at yang, seeing her watching them. "She's awake! What do we do?"

Blake shifted uncomfortably, before sighing. She walked over to yang, placed her hands under her armpits, and lifted yang out of bed.

"That's weird, since when has Blake been taller than me?" Yang thought to herself. Looking at her partner, yang saw that Blake was a lot bigger than her. As though she'd grown several feet overnight.

"Yang..." Yang looked at ruby, who seemed to have also grown. What was going on?

"Yang... sis... It's going to be ok, you've just... changed..." Yang frowned, confused, until Blake held her in front of the mirror. Yang gasped, and almost fainted when she saw Blake holding...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Darkwarrior2099 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066702-RWBY-girls-Age-Regression/cid/2201827-Physically