*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty/cid/C45CZ4YHJ-Its-over-the-three-hundred
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2069009
A beautification GTS interactive that's all about nice girls growing into sexual goddesses
This choice: Yes, all my yes!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

It's over the three-hundred!!!

    by: Morgenstern
Raelyn gazed up from beneath her best friend, now almost seven feet tall. The scent of roses infiltrated her brain, hardening her tiny nipples and filling her loins with a hungry heat.

She had seen it all, watching the old Hannah get washed away, replaced by this vision of triple-X lust perfected. Not a supermodel like her mother. She was more. Much more. A warm, breathing, sensuously fuckable wet dream made flesh. She'd become a... a...

...a Sex Goddess!

No! Raelyn shook her head as an orgasm born from just looking at Hannah rocked her. She wasn’t just a sex goddess. She’d been transformed into THE SEX GODDESS. Aphrodite and Ishtar, Yang’asha and Rati all rolled into one. Every divinity of sex and feminine beauty humanity had ever devised would burst into tears at the sight of this new deity, knowing their life-long worshipers would abandon them at their first glimpse of Hannah’s erotic perfection.

"Ray?"

The Goddess spoke her name with a voice made of honey and wind chimes. Already on the brink, Raelyn spasmed as a short, sharp flash of lust jittered through her core.

"Wanna fuck?"

Words abandoned Realyn's boiling brain as Hannah's voice continued to pour into her ears. Mute but motivated, she made her feeling on the matter understood: her hands rose to surround one of the massive teats dangling over her and brought Hannah's cherry-sized nipple to her sucking lips.

A bolt of sizzling sex-tricity arced from Hannah's feverishly sensitive nipple through recently renovated nerves and into a new socket her brain had grown specifically to collect heavy-duty payloads of 'fuck me that feels good!'. Even so, she bit her perfect lip to stifle a scream of pleasure that would have echoed through the mansion and out across the night. The powerful muscles of her new flawless abdominals clenched and a splash of her sweet nectar rained down on Raelyn's shorts. Hannah laughed musically, delighted that Raelyn had made the first move and a bold one. She knew her answer was going to demolish the slender little girl writhing beneath her. Raelyn deserved her very best.

Without a backward glance, she reached under herself and undid Raelyn's shorts, jerking them down to bare the adorably ordinary pussy and thighs within. With a thought she sent another splash of her nectar raining down, lubricating her less capable lover. Her thumb took command of Raelyn's teensy clit while three of her long fingers slid fluidly inside her, spreading juices loaded with powerful sexual hormones around inside the girl's canal.

Raelyn froze, Hannah's breast slipping from slack lips, the anticipation more than she could bear. She looked up at Hannah, love entwined with need, and whispered "Please?"

Hannah met her gaze, love tinged with a growing realization that the balance between them had changed forever, tilting deeply in her favor. Since there were children, Raelyn had been there to prop her up, to push her forward, to bring out the best in her. She had always been the pretty one, but Raelyn was the better one. Smarter. Kinder. Hannah loved her, but there was jealousy there too.

But maybe not anymore.

"Do you think smart is sexy?" Hannah purred, moving her fingers slowly, priming the girl for more to come.

"Yes!" Raelyn yelped, being a big fan of it herself.

"So an IQ of, say, one hundred twenty, that'd turn you on?" she inquired innocently, her fingers speeding up while her thumb worked Ray's clit in slow circles.

Raelyn nodded, her breath shredded into quick shallow gasps.

"But that's not a lot, is it? How about one hundred fifty? You wanna fuck a genius?" Her fingers spread slightly, filling Ray's canal to its limit even as the pace increased.

"Better!" Raelyn grunted with enthusiasm.

"Two hundred? You'd wanna bang someone smarter than Einstein?" The angle of her hand turned, her nails raking across Raelyn's g-spot with unrivaled accuracy.

"Yes!-yes!-yes! I want it!"

"And three hundred? You know that's the highest score ever recorded. Is that the kind of lover you want?"

Raelyn was so turned on she could only moan.

"Say it. 'Smart is sexy'. Say it! Scream it!" She drove her hand deep into Raelyn's core, filling her inner spaces completely while her thumb twisted and twirled the thrashing girl's engorged clit.

"Smart is sexy!" The girl wailed. "Smart is sex-Sex-SEXAY!!"

Hannah's hand ceased moving, leaving Raelyn hanging off the precipice of the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced.

"Ray?"

Raelyn tried to catch her breath, her body still quivering. "Yeah?"

Hannah smiled, lowering herself onto her smaller friend, engulfing her in acres of perfect silken skin and endless curves both soft and firm. Molding herself to her lover in a thousand subtle ways. "If smart is sexy, you're about to get fucked by the sexiest girl to ever exist."

She kissed Ray full on the lips and whispered "My IQ is way over 300..."

And then Hannah stopped holding back.

- - -

"I did WHAT?!?"

Hannah was equal parts shocked and frustrated once again that she didn't remember these other lives the email kept creating. This version of her knew how to have a good time!

Hannah, Raelyn, and Morgan were lounging under the umbrellas on Hannah's side of the pool behind her rooms. Hannah's curvaceous body was parked between her best friend and her boyfriend - bitter rivals for her affection, the tension between them was obvious.

It had taken less effort than she'd expected to explain to Ray that she was a 'new' Hannah. Ray's first words when Hannah opened the front door had been "Oh fuck. A third puberty?" noting Hannah's even more excessive figure after becoming more-than-a-Supergirl on top of everything else. They brought her up to speed about the magic email and the shifting timelines Hannah kept landing in (while leaving out any mention of her superpowers). Which led to Raelyn sharing her steamy tale about the night her Hannah had changed.

Raelyn continued her story, "Yeah, I don't remember much past that. You pretty much fucked me into a puddle. I woke up in a pile of blankets in the corner of your room. Morgan was out cold, draped over the foot of your bed after you fucked his brains out, too. I have no idea what you did after that. Or Who. Definitely could have been some whos."

"So I stole some of your clothes and snuck out."

Morgan nearly choked on his drink. He hadn't known Raelyn was there at all that night. All this time he thought he'd been the first person Hannah had bedded after her transformation. It was a poke to his ego Raelyn seemed to enjoy delivering very much.

Raelyn finished with a much-condensed version of how for the last year her 'Hannaddiction' had toppled her dreams of college and generally left her depressed if gloriously sexually satisfied.

Having lived a much different life where they were still very close, Hannah couldn't stop herself from hugging the girl. Her other self wasn't quite a bitch, but she seemed very self-centered. Definitely lacking the humility life had pounded into her in the years between eighteen and twenty-three.

Raelyn freed herself reluctantly, craving this new Hannah with every cell in her body. "Ok, so enough backstory. Let's go in and see this program I apparently wrote. In some alternate universe or whatever."

Inside, Hannah unlocked her computer, making way for Raelyn to sit at her desk. Less than an hour ago it had been Liam in that chair as she recklessly sought to get just that much sexier. No more. She was done with that game. She had more than exceeded the limits of her desires!

Now she had just three wishes left to try to get home.

Raelyn clicked her tongue now and then as she teased apart the code for the warning still blocking the screen. "I don't even remotely understand where these ports go. You hit enter and..." She shrugged. Then she did a double take. "Wait a minute! There's some kinda EULA in here-here-here!"

She unpacked a compressed and deactivated node inside the warning, a series of paragraphs filling the screen.

Hannah absorbed the text more than reading it, her exquisite mind reeling at the revelation. She groaned while Ray and Morgan read more slowly, coming to the same inescapable conclusion:

Things were more fucked than they had imagined.

Congratulations on being chosen for the Fatech Serenity Amplifier test group! (ver. 00.1.30)

As you know, Fatech is the industry leader in generative-directed definitional modification protocols. More commonly known by our brand name, Lateral Reincarnation (tm). Thanks to breakthroughs in 7th order quantum computing, you can now achieve society-benefiting emotional growth by guiding our dedicated emotive/ware AI cluster to produce and implement a tightly supported narrative surrounding a better, more serene you. Lateral reincarnation is NOT a form of time travel or interdimensional shenanigans. It is a targeted rearrangement of the singular Real World, including any necessary props, memories, or physical adjustments to support the narrative of your treatment. It can never create or destroy lives, making it perfectly morally safe. As such, and due to potential inverse causality cascades, changes CANNOT BE REVERSED. We all live in the One World.

Note: Your memories will not be altered during treatment. To serve your personal growth goals it is up to you to fully explore and capitalize on the new, safe environment created for you. Further, interactions with the FSA system are privileged data and cannot be overwritten. Never forget, never regress!

Warning: Extreme therapeutic measures may slightly alter the social web around the patient, changing familiar relationships. Do not be alarmed. This is normal and will prove entirely consistent with the greater goals of your treatment.

Legal Addendum - Under societal decency codes (rev 12a2), changes will never be applied to any personage below the age of 18, even in generative memories.


"I'm never going home," Hannah whispered.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. About your brother...

*Noteb*
2. It's over one million!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morgenstern (UN: morgenstern11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sowega Returns has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty/cid/C45CZ4YHJ-Its-over-the-three-hundred