*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072498-Fire-Emblem-Transformations/cid/2336411-Miriel-picks-up-a-potion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2072498
Characters from the Fire Emblem franchise undergo some forms of changes
This choice: Miriel picks up a potion.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Miriel picks up a potion.

    by: Shortyboss
Miriel reached over and picked up a red glass bottle that contained a sparkling purple liquid.

“I believe I will start with this potion,” she said. “What do you know about this?”

“One second,” said Anna, pulling out a notebook and flipping through the pages. “Okay, those potions came with a note saying they would double your brains, whatever that means.”

“A potion that increases intelligence?” asked Miriel, her eyes lighting up. “Fascinating. I must try this.”

Miriel removed the stopper from the bottle and held it up to her nose, taking a second to inhale and determine the scent of the potion. For whatever reason, she detected a faint hint of strawberries. She then put the bottle to her lips and began drinking the purple fluid. She quickly drank the potion, and passed the empty bottle to Anna.

“So, how do you feel?” Anna asked. “Do you feel smarter yet?”

“No,” said Miriel. “In fact, I do not feel as if anything has...” Miriel trailed off as her head started throbbing in pain. She groaned, and began rubbing her hands against her temple.

“Are you alright?” Anna asked.

Miriel gritted her teeth as pain shot through her skull. “I suspect the potion is starting to take effect.”

Anna watched in fascination as...

You have the following choices:

1. Miriel grew a second head.

*Noteb*
2. Miriel's head grew larger.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shortyboss (UN: shortyboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zerukin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072498-Fire-Emblem-Transformations/cid/2336411-Miriel-picks-up-a-potion