*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Change someone else
  2. Silque
  3. A Fairy Swift Return.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072498-Fire-Emblem-Transformations/cid/3451764-Change-someone-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2072498
Characters from the Fire Emblem franchise undergo some forms of changes
This choice: Change someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Change someone else

    by: Shortyboss
“I see no reason why we should stop now,” said Silque. “I must admit, I’m quite curious to see how Genny, Faye and Shade may transform.”

“Yeah, and it’s not like you have to adjust to being as small as I am,” said Tatiana, hovering in the air next to Zeke.

“That is true,” said Silque. “Nor do I have to adjust to any new... body parts...” As she spoke, Silque frowned, and the back of her dress began shaking, as if she was wiggling her butt.

“Silque? Are you okay?” Faye asked.

“Hm? Oh, yes, I’m fine,” said Silque. “But I think I may have spoken too soon.”

“What do you mean?” asked Celica.

“This may sound strange,” said Silque as she turned around, so that her back was facing to the others. “But does my backside look… different, to you?”

“Well, the back of your dress sticks out a bit, but I thought it was just how the dress was made,” said Mae. “You look the same to me… well, apart from the scales, I mean. Which, by the way, look really cool.”

“Well, thank you,” Silque said, feeling her cheeks heat up beneath her scales. “But you’re sure you don’t see anything?”

“No, I don’t… wait a second…” Alm said, kneeling down to get a better look at the bottom of Silque’s dress. “There’s something poking out here. It’s the same colour as your new scales…”

Alm slowly reached out a hand, and gently gripped the object with his thumb and finger. As he did so, a shiver ran up Silque’s spine.

“Ooh!” said Silque. “That was a lot more sensitive than I thought it might be.”

“Sorry,” said Alm. “But you can feel my hand, right? This is what I think it is?”

“Yes I can, and I believe so,” said Silque. “Alm, would you be so kind as to lift the hem of my dress so the others can see? Er, not too far, though.”

“Sure,” said Alm, lifting up Silque’s dress up to about her knees, showing off the thin, lizard-like tail that had previously been hidden.

“My goodness! You have a tail!” said Celica.

“Yes, I do,” said Silque as Alm lowered her dress back down and stood up. “To be honest, I’m surprised I didn’t notice it before.”

“Well, I didn’t notice my wings until Zeke pointed them out to me,” said Tatiana. “Maybe that’s just a side effect of the changes.”

“Yes, I suppose you’re right,” said Silque as she turned to face the others again. “Regardless, I believe we decided to continue?”

“Yeah, we want to keep going,” said Genny.

“Alright, so who’s next?”

You have the following choices:

1. Genny

*Noteb*
2. Faye

*Noteb*
3. Shade

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shortyboss (UN: shortyboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zerukin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072498-Fire-Emblem-Transformations/cid/3451764-Change-someone-else