*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She stuffs him in her mouth
  2. Henriette the hippo
  3. Entry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2177867-She-stuffs-him-in-her-mouth
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2089796
Simba is signed up to wrestle large animals. However, he may not come out on top.
This choice: She stuffs him in her mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She stuffs him in her mouth

    by: nobody495
Henriette decides to hang Simba above her head. Just in time for Simba to come back to his senses, he sees Henriette open her mouth wide underneath him.
"No! No no no no no-!" Simba pleads until Henriette lets him go and snaps her jaws around his falling body. The crowd cheered, while Timon and Pumba looked on in horror.
"No, SImba! You'd have chumps like her for breakfast, you're not supposed to BE breakfast!" To add to the humiliation, Henriette slurped up SImba's tail, protruding from between her lips, into her mouth like a strand of spaghetti. Meanwhile, inside Henriette's maw, Simba was struck with the rank stench of weeds rotting in her mouth for who knows how long. The tongue holding up SImba began to shake under him.
"Wo-wo-WOAH!" SImba was thrown of the tongue and thrust to a side, before the slimy muscle smashed into him, pushing him into the inside of one of Henriette's cheeks. She laps her tongue up and down Simba's body, much to his growing disgust. Suddenly, the tongue curled underneath him and threw him to the other side, repeating the process. Outside, the crowd left as they saw Henriette concentrating her efforts in squishing Simba with her tongue. To Timon and Pumba's terror, they watch SImba struggle against the sides of Henriette's mouth. Eventually, she angled her head upwards (making Timon fear she was gonna swallow him), before spitting Simba between a set of her fingers, curling around his midsection, as he lays dazed by the combination of Henriette throwing him around in there and the horrible smell. Henriette shook her hand about, forcing Simba out of his daze and to flail in the hippo's grip.
"Don't give up just yet. We just started the show. I figure now the crowd wants...'

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "...you introduced to the other end."

2. "...you to get a tongue bath."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2177867-She-stuffs-him-in-her-mouth