*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She slams him onto the arena
  2. Henriette the hippo
  3. Entry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2221291-She-slams-him-onto-the-arena
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2089796
Simba is signed up to wrestle large animals. However, he may not come out on top.
This choice: She slams him onto the arena  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She slams him onto the arena

    by: cheese111
"You won't forget this one anytime soon, whelp!" She roared. The spectators were looking at each other in anticipation. Was she really going to do her signature move right away? Their questions were soon answered as Henriette mockingly planted a kiss on Simba's body. The lion shuddered at the touch of her large rubbery lips. She sat down and held him in a tight embrace, squeezing him into her rotund belly. It felt to him like an sweaty vice. The thick skin of her belly yielding little as he was forced into it. Her aroma was foul but distant, something he could handle. He wasn't nearly as ready for what Henriette had in mind for him after this long, awkward and crushing hug.

She released her iron grip on him and giggled as Simba appeared to be stuck to her belly. She grabbed him roughly around the waist with both hands and pulled him free from her sweaty gut. Immediately she threw him down on the ground, leaving him dazed and confused. With a broad smile Henriette trotted off to the side of the ring, the murmuring among spectators intensifying.

Simba was still seeing double, his body aching lightly all over from the vicious hug he'd received. He looked towards the grey mass he could only guess to be Henriette, if only because of the size. As his vision cleared up he saw her riling up the crowd.

"Alright people, you came here for a show, and a show is what you will get! So far my opponent hasn't been putting much effort into his presentation, so how's about we help him out a little? Put your hands together everyone, as he will be tonight's target for my one and only....."

You have the following choices:

1. Hippo Rush!

2. Belly Flop!

3. Butt Bulldozer!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cheese111 (UN: cheese111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2221291-She-slams-him-onto-the-arena