*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Life with Neo
  2. Neo's sadistic game
  3. No they get you
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094685-Female-Padded-Predators-of-the-Media/cid/2370438-Life-with-Neo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2094685
A Story about a world in which females wear diapers and eat men.
This choice: The next day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #70

Life with Neo

    by: robobroxt
You were back in the endless field of flowers again but this time the sky was already red and lightning bolts shot to the earth. The person you saw in your previous dream was still standing there in the distance. You had to find out who it was. You began to run as fast as you could but again you didn't seem to get closer.

And to make matters worse now something started to hurt you. You thought it was just like last time and that you would wake up in a few seconds but that wasn't the case. The pain continued wandering through your body. It didn't stop so you decided to roll your body in the flowers. You had no idea why exactly this should help you right now. But to your surprise it actually did. The pain lessened a bit and you looked up into the red sky.

But you weren't looking into the red sky. Up there there was a gigantic version of Neo's face. She smiled down to you. How did she get in here? You saw all the flowers around you fly into her mouth as she inhaled. You tried to grab something on the ground but there was nothing. The ground was completly flat. You felt yourself flying into the direction of her mouth. You tried to hold on to her lips to not get eaten but Neo simply bit down with her teeth and cut off your arms.

Then it was over. You opened your eyes to see the pink room again and your arms were still there. You were still trapped in here with Neo. But where was she? You looked around to see her playing in a corner with one of the plushys. Atleast she left you alone for a bit.

You tried to get up but then you felt a sharp pain. Looking down to your body you saw many fresh cuts. Neo had some fun with you while you were still sleeping. You tried again to stand up. Taking the wall behind you to lift yourself up you finally did it. You were still naked because of what Neo did to you yesterday. Your clothes were laying not far away from you.

You looked to Neo and saw her still playing with her plushy. She hadn't noticed you yet. You could just pick up your clothes and dress yourself up. But as soon as you took one step Neo immediately looked into your direction. With a look of horror you backed down to the wall and slowly slided down. She crawled up to you as slowly as possible. She could take her time, there was nowhere you could run.

As she was finally in front of you, she had a curious look on her face. What was so interesting all of the sudden. She came even closer, you could feel her breath in your face. As you looked into her eyes you noticed that she didn't directly look back. She was looking at your neck. What was so interesting about your neck? But then it hit you. Weiss's collar. You were still wearing it. Neo's curious expression changed to a mad grin.

She grabbed the collar and tried to get it off of you with force. The back of the collar cut into your flesh as she did so. With a few violent pulls she tore it from your neck and threw it to the ground. The sentence "Property of Weiss Schnee. " was clearly visible to you. This was your past self. Neo wanted to make it clear that you belonged to her now.

Her fingernails cut into your flesh again as she wrote something down on your chest. "Neo's snack". The red letters burned. Neo's sign would be permanent. You would have to live with this sentence written on your chest until you would die. Which could be very soon if she continued being so cruel. Even if you would get out of here this scar would always remind you of Neo.

"I see you are still alive. Neo seems to like you. Normally you would already be in the back of her diaper now.": You heard Torchwick's voice through a speaker. "Well since you survived I will give you something to eat. We are still human you know. "

The door opened and one of the white fang members walked into the room and put down a plate with a bit offen meat and vegetables. He then quickly ran outside as Neo looked at him. She crawled after him but he quickly closed the door behind him.

Meanwhile you were in front of the plate and began to eat. The food wasn't that great but it was enough to satisfy your hunger a bit. But you could only eat a few bits before Neo tackled you away. She was the alpha in this room and you had to follow her demands unless you wanted to die. Atleast the food would prevent her from eating you.

She gobbled the food down like an animal. "Well I guess you will have to wait till tomorrow for the next plate. ":You heard Torchwick say. You didn't care. Everything you had to do was survive and wait for your team. They would find you. You were sure of that.

Meanwhile Neo had finished your plate. It was completly clean. She came close to you and put her head against yours before burping in your face. You could smell the food in her breath. You were sure that this was an intimidation tactic. She wanted to show you that she would take everything away from you.

Why didn't she just kill you? What use were you to her? You would only get people who wanted to rescue you here. She wanted you to think that. Neo wanted to torture you into begging her to kill you and she had already brought these thoughts into your head. Her plan was working.

No. You wouldn't let that happen. You wouldn't stop believing in Ruby and the rest of the team. They would get you. They had to. Your story wouldn't end here. This psycho wouldn't break you.

Neo meanwhile shifted in her seat. She felt that something wanted out. She put her arms around your neck and placed her butt on your cock which was still hurting. You could feel her push something out. The tip of a turd touched your cock through the material of her diaper. Your wounds were so irrelevant to her that she took a crap on them.

As the turd managed to find it's way out of her rectum something inside of her exploded. A loud wet fart announced the arrival of something big. It didn't take long before liquid shit shot out of her rear. The torrent of poop made Neo's body shake as her expression changed to the look of arousal. It felt like someone blew a balloon on top of you. The smell quickly filled the whole room.

Neo collapsed on top of you and laid her head on your shoulder. You couldn't stand up because her diaper was too heavy. You had to wait till she woke up again. Torchwick saw everything through a camera. "Don't you want to change the lady? She might get a rash if you don't. " Neo instantly looked up to the camera. Wasn't she sleeping a few seconds earlier? She had an...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. angry expression (she wants to stay in the messy diaper)

2. happy expression (she wants to be changed)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 robobroxt (UN: robobroxt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robobroxt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094685-Female-Padded-Predators-of-the-Media/cid/2370438-Life-with-Neo