*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095945-Small-Bargain
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2095945
A devious deal with devilish spirits decreasing your size. May reward GP for good adds!

A devious deal with devilish spirits decreasing your size. May reward GP for good adds!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Blake makes a devious deal with the spirits to win the heart of his crush but at the cost of his size. He must get her attention or die trying.

Rules: Mainline must be F/M; no scat, watersports, futa, same-size vore, or characters under 13 years old. If you have a question about an add please do not hesitate to ask me.

MAJOR CHARACTERS:

Blake Heart: a 15-year-old, black-haired high school boy who happens to practice magic. Wears glasses, a black shirt, grey pants, and black sneakers. Kind-hearted, but prone to being bullied, and painfully shy around girls.

Aria Gleam: a 15-year-old, brown-haired high school girl and classmate of Blake. Wears a yellow shirt, a golden-orange skirt, and yellow shoes. Smart, gentle, and fun-loving. Blake's love interest.

Indigo Lee: a 14-year-old, Asian high school girl, and a classmate of Blake. Wears a blue shirt, a dark purple skirt, and blue shoes. Studious, and slightly suspicious of Blake.

Ruby Sparks: a 16-year-old, blonde high school cheerleader and classmate of Blake. Wears a red and white one-piece cheer uniform and red high heels. Playful and modest.

Jade Heart: Blake's 13-year-old sister who attends middle school. Wears a green crop top, blue jean shorts, and green sneakers. Caring towards her big brother, but sometimes short-tempered.

The following characters were created by fellow writer K.Bonez:

Vixen Vex: 18 years old, long maroon hair, green eyes wearing light blue tube shirt with matching skirt and ballet flats, dark mage, very attractive that rivals Ruby new girl, quite friendly and cheerful, one of the intelligence student, enemy to Indigo, friends with Aria and Blake

Violet Andross: 18 years old, sorta gothic, long black hair with bangs covering her right golden eye, black eyeshadow(does not wear black lipstick), wears black tube shirt with matching long skirt with purple frills and thigh-high gladiators sandals, nether-mage, very shy but kind, knows Blake for sometimes

Feina Solar: 30 years old, Blake's favorite teacher, very long flowing red hair, red eyes, wears orange collar button up shirt, long black skirt and black high heel pumps, very tall (7'12"), very kind, warm, gentle towards her students.

Zella Wilde: 17 years old, born tall from a tall family (6'8"), long purple hair with black flower accessory, purple eyes, wears black sleeveless zip-up sweater, long dark purple skirt, black leggings and ballet flats, one of the intelligence students, quiet and reclusive yet nice, knows about Blake's secret, nether-mage

UPDATE 6/6/2022: If a chapter or series of chapters impresses me enough, I might just reward the writer with GP!

UPDATE 8/31/2023: I created a college-set version of Small Bargain on collaberotica.org; check it out if you’re interested!

https://collaberotica.org/stories/4-small-bargain-definitive-edition

Unfortunately, this update means that the writing.com version of Small Bargain is no longer canon. I will still accept chapters for this version, provided they follow the story’s rules, but my own contributions to it may be sparse for a while.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095945-Small-Bargain