*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101667-Welcome-to-Head-Town/cid/3096264-leaves-you-with-the-operator
by Joe
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2101667
Welcome to a town where bodies want their heads off and has to live together apart.
This choice: leaves you with the operator  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

leaves you with the operator

    by: Unknown
Your freshly beheaded body reaches up and touches its newly formed headless necks stump. You find yourself unable to feel the sensation as you've been fully severed from your body, now two separate entities, not quite what you were expecting.

Your body then stands up from the bench, stretching out, getting used to having no head and being in control itself. You await your body to come back over to you and pick you up off the ground, however that moment doesn't come. You watch in shock as your headless body, well, your former body, walks right off the stage and through the crowd. Within a split second you can no longer even see it through the crowd, left completely unaware of your own body's affairs.

However you find yourself being picked up by a different body now, as the headless operator lifts you up, grabbing you by the little bit of neck still attached to the base of your head. She turns you to face her. Without a head you can't get much of a read on her. As she stares at you with her headless stump she seems to be inspecting you before she carries you back to the tent you watched the girl's head disappear into before. She walks in and you see a small shelf next to what looks like a chair and mirror for the operator to get prepped before her show. The shelf looked to be the perfect size to fit a few heads, though currently it only housed one, the girl you watched lose her head earlier.

The operator sets you up on the shelf as you feel the smooth surface of it press against the bottom of your neck, reinforcing you were very much bodiless. The operator then swiftly turns around, leaving you and the girl sitting on the shelf.

The story then continues with....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. you and the girl as you talk

2. your newly headless body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101667-Welcome-to-Head-Town/cid/3096264-leaves-you-with-the-operator