*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clutzy Dolt Ruby
  2. Weiss
  3. RWBY
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101921-RWBY-Round-Waddling-Bloated-Youths/cid/2243408-Clutzy-Dolt-Ruby
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2101921
Fatten up or inflate your favorite guys or gals from RWBY
This choice: Ruby barging into the room and colliding with her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Clutzy Dolt Ruby

    by: navian
"Hi Weis can't stop now gonna be late!" Ruby blurted out as she swung the door open and sped into the room using her semblance. Unfortunately while Ruby could move super fast she wasn't the greatest at dodging resulting in her careening into Weiss like a rose petal trailing cannonball. Weiss's shocked outcry was a moment too late as the two girls fell to the floor with a painful thud.

Ready to give Ruby the verbal scolding of a life time Weiss's face went more pale than it usually was as she watched the flask filled with her experimental dust fall from the air right towards her and Ruby.

Thinking quickly the heiress pushed her friend out of harms way only for the flask to tip over as it fell landing squarely with its open end right in her mouth. Gravity brought the liquid dust flowing into Weiss who was forced to swallow it down or risk choking.

"Glug Glug Glurk!" Eyes Wide Weiss spat the empty flask out and groaned as Ruby helped her to her feet.

"Omigosh Weiss are you ok? Please tell me you're okay I'm so sorry what was that?" The young leader was babbling her words as fast as she usually ran.

"Ruby calm down", Weiss groaned, "I'm fine for now just.....ugh!"

Weiss bent over double as a weird feeling filled her body.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Weiss suddenly felt immensely hungry.

2. Weiss began swelling up.

3. Weiss began to feel heavier.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 navian (UN: navian101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VespaQueen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101921-RWBY-Round-Waddling-Bloated-Youths/cid/2243408-Clutzy-Dolt-Ruby