*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102787-Magical-Clothing
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2102787
You find a magical brand of laundry detergent that lets you change into anyone you want!

You find a magical brand of laundry detergent that lets you change into anyone you want!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your life is about to take a sudden change when one day, your mother one day purchases a tub of mysterious laundry powder. You're the one who discovers that by wearing the clothes of another person after being washed by the laundry powder, your respective body part will change to match the article.

For example, if you wore your little sister's socks, your feet would morph into your sister's feet to fit the socks.

Where it came from and what happens afterwards is a decision totally up to you!

Characters:

John Wallace (You)- 18 years old and full of hormones, John has college on the mind and a distinct interest in the female body, as is appropriate for a boy his age. It's the age of experimenting for him and finding out what works for him, both physically and mentally. An average student and a lover of video games. John has more of his father in him, who left the family, standing at 6'2 and having a slim build to him. He also has brown hair and brown eyes. (http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/98872070-teenage-boy-in-a-studio-portrait-getty...)

Sarah Wallace (Your Mother)- Having just hit 40, your mother is more concerned than ever about her weight and age. Since her husband left, she has done her best to support John and his sisters with a high paying office job. The con has been to her health, having little time to cook healthy for herself and gaining weight as a result. She carries the Wallace redhead genes with long scarlet hair and green eyes. She is also very short, at around 4'10. She weights in the high 200 pounds (which is a lot for her height) and has a 38G cup size. (http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m268pxPTwb1qzibl9o2_500.jpg)

Briana Wallace (Your Little Sister)- 10 years old and the bane of John's existence. She's short and quick, but also devilishly smart and has John's mother wrapped around her little finger. Like Sarah, she's on the short side for her age, at 3'8. She hasn't gotten her mother's chub yet, but she's on her way. (http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-beautiful-smiling-little-girl-with-v...)

Janet Wallace (Your Older Sister)- 19 and in college, the house has gotten quieter since Janet has left for school. This weekend, she is back to drop off her laundry, being too lazy to do it herself. John has always had a problem with Janet and her nasty attitude. She's spoiled and shallow, but also attractive. She has the same red hair of her mother and none of the extra weight, save for her breasts which are 32E cups. She's 5'8. (http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/cute-redheads-gallery-25.jpg)

Alice Harper (Your Lab Partner)- 17 and a model student, Alice has been in your classes for a long time. She's a bit of a science nerd and has always been on the large side. With long blackish hair and glasses, she would be pretty cute if you noticed her. And she might certainly be interested in the strange laundry detergent you've discovered. She's about 5'3, weights around 240 pounds and is largely pear shaped with 32D cup breasts. (http://ravingsbyrae.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Plus-Size-OOTD-Comfy-College-...)

Other characters will be added as they are discovered. Please, feel free to add more!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102787-Magical-Clothing